CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

"Shocking News"

"Where she is?" Hyun Bin said. He drive fast as he could to the hospital when Yumi called him and told him that Yejin left without informing them. "I'm sorry, Bin but I thought she's with you that's  why I called you." Yumi said. "Eonnie didn't answer our calls. And now she turned off her cellphone." Mina said. Hyun Bin is so worried and confuse why she left without telling to her friends. "What happened to her check up?" He asked. "We don't know... Actually we we're waiting to her result at the garden then me and Mina went outside to buy some drinks." Yumi said. "When we went back, she's gone and we couldn't contact her." She added. "We went to Dr. Cha and he told me that Yejin eonnie went there to pick her check up result but, Dr. Cha didn't told us the result because he told us that it's her privacy and they are not allowed to tell the others the information." Mina said. Hyun Bin got more worried, "Arasso... I'll try to search for her, if she contact you please inform me." He said. The two girls nodded. He dash off outside the hospital and walk fast towards his car. While he was driving he tried to contact her but her phone has been turned off. "Yej, where are you?" He said.

On the other hand, Yejin was driving her car. She didn't know where she wants to go. Her hands was all colds and her heart beat so fast. She stop the car when she saw a playground where there we're few children are playing. She can't  believe it, the Unexpected news that Dr. Cha told her.

Flashback (two hours earlier in the hospital)

Yejin let out a deep sighed before she knock at the door and go inside. She saw Dr. Cha and a lady Doctor that smiling to her. "Annyeong Haseyo Ms. Son?" Dr. Han said. "Annyeong haseyo" She said. "I think there's something wrong in my result. You call me urgently." She said. Dr. Cha smile at her that's why she was so confused. "Have a seat first, Yej." Dr Cha said. "By the way,  this is Dr. Han Chae rim of our Obstetrics and Gynecology Department here in our hospital. She's our best Doctor here and a trusted one." Dr. Cha said. "Hi Ms. Son... You're so pretty in person." Dr. Han said. Yejin smile and slightly bow to her."Thank You.. But you're much prettier than me." She said and smile sincerely. "I'm confused Dr. Cha, what it is? Why Dr. Han is here?" She added. "This is your laboratory test result and I needed her advice." He said. She look at the result and asked Dr. Cha. "Why is there something wrong?" She said. "No, Ms. Son... Actually I think it's a good news for you and to your fiancé." Dr. Han said. Yejin look at the two Doctor with puzzlement. "Congratulations... Your Pregnant Ms. Son." Dr. Han said with smile on her face. Yejin was shocked on what she been heard. "W-What? Pregnant?!" She said. "Yes, you heard it right." Dr. Han said and let out a small laugh. "In your blood test result, it found out that there's  an HCG level and it found in pregnant woman. " Dr. Han explained.  Yejin try to function on her mind what Dr. Han told her. She can't believe that there's a little life inside her. "Ms. Son, are you okay?" Dr. Han said. Yejin look at them, "Is this true? Or it's only  a prank?" She said. Dr. Cha let out a small laughed. "Is Yumi told you to tell me that, Dr. Cha?" She added. Dr. Cha shake his head, "Aniyo, it's true Yejin that your carrying your first child." He said. Yejin got her eyes widen. "Dr. Cha I think I'm about to vomit, can I use your Washroom for a while?" She said. Dr. Cha and Dr. Han laughed together.

When Yejin was  calmed down. Dr. Han started to talk her. "We need to conduct an ultrasound to know if the baby is okay, and if how many weeks." She said. Yejin was silently listening to her. "Are we conduct it now? Or if you want  I will prepared a schedule for you." She said. "Can we rescheduled? I want to talk to him first." She said. Dr. Han smile and nodded to her. "It's okay..." She said. "I'm sorry but I was just startled earlier. I didn't expect this. And until now I couldn't believe this." She said. Dr. Han hold her hand and smile to her. "It's okay, I'm like that too when I got pregnant to my first born child." She said. "I got pregnant in the peak of my career so I was so confused about how I will felt that day. I'm scared and at the same time I'm so happy." She said. Yejin eyes was filled with tears trying to escape. "But you know what, when you see and feel the little life inside you, your worries become excitement." Dr. Han said. Yejin began to cry and smile to Dr. Han. "Thank you, Dr. Han." She said. "Don't worry, you can trust me on this." Dr. Han said.