More by the Author

Hey! Thanks so much for reading my very first paranormal story. I had so much fun researching cadejos for this novella and I love how ONC encouraged me to step outside my comfort zone and try something new. 

Paranormal is so cool! 

That said, I don't have any other paranormal stories to recommend you here. But I DO have a fair number of other stories that you might like if you enjoy my writing style. 

You can find all of my stories on my profile at authorelizasolares . You can also give me a follow there if you want to support my work and be notified of new stories and chapters as they arrive. 

No matter where you go from here, thanks for taking the time to read my story! 

~ * ~ * ~

If you're looking for a place to start with all of those books on my profile, might I suggest Under Chateau Lights: A Sweet Romance Novel, Friends-to-Lovers, Fake Dating, Meddling Mother

Hopelessly single Julie pretends to date her friend Christian in order to get her mother off her case during the family Christmas trip. But while she's there, she runs into Ronan Tremblay, the only man she's ever loved. Going from zero dates to juggling two men at once might just be more than Julie can handle.

If you want the tension of Forced Proximity, may I suggest Runaway Fiances: A Sweet Romance Novella, Strangers-to-Lovers, Royalty/Nobility, Forced Proximity, Marriage of Convenience

In historical Spain, two strangers manage to escape engagements they don't want. Pretending to be married gives him purpose and her protection. But it won't be enough to evade their powerful fathers for long.

And if you love the Latin American vibes, you should check out Roatan Plunge: A Sweet Romance Novel, Rivals-to-Lovers, Soccer / Sports Romance, Forced Proximity

When broke and almost-evicted Lorena has to try to turn her floundering blog into a prosperous writing career, she has no choice but to write about her least favourite soccer star, Oscar Calderon. But she soon finds herself in Roatan for her best friend's wedding, rescued from a near drowning by the very man she has sworn to detest. And things get even more complicated when they have to work together to make sure the wedding goes off without a hitch.