Dungeon of Danger (Part 2)

Hello there.

Another day another chapter.

Hope you enjoy.

"So are we going in or not?" Jino asks his best friend.

"Yeah let's go. Let's find out this dungeon's true terror!" Y/N replies as they enter the dungeon.

The two enter the dungeon.

*Inside the dungeon*

"We should be really careful here. Who knows what might attack us." The brown haired says hand on his sword already.

"Yeah. Like now." The black haired says slashing a big spider.

"There's more." Jino says killing more.

"I see that." Y/N replies killing more coming their way.

Some spiders spit some purple substance at them with the two Sword Kings dodging that expertly.

"I want to test something. We just got to lure them to my plan." The black haired says, jumping back and killing some spiders.

"You're plan better not risk too much of your Mana, we don't know how many of these things or whatever else we're going fight." Jino says, doing the same.

"I already planned not to use much." Y/N says.

The spiders pile up getting closer to the Sword Kings.

"There!" The two say.

"Fire Ball!" The black haired says shooting 4 black fire balls at the purple substance, the spiders stand on.

The fire balls hits the substance and it explodes into a bigger fire, burning the spiders to ash.

"Yes! It worked!" Y/N says.

"Be honest that plan was just a gamble. You weren't sure if it actually worked." The brown haired says.

"That aside. It worked so no problems here." The reincarnated sheepish replies.

"Whatever works." Jino says.

They see that Y/N's plan worked and have less spiders to fight.

They take care of the rest of them effortlessly.

"Hmm that way easy." Y/N says.

"Do you believe that we can't find any treasure here because every other adventurer went for it? Because if that's so... What the fuck is that then?" The brown haired asks his best friend.

The black haired looks at his direction. "What do you mean?"

"There's a room right there with treasure, it's where the spiders came from." Jino replies.

"What if it's the dungeon's doing?" Y/N questions.

"That's what I'm thinking too. But there could possibly be other things, that some of these Adventurers have seen that we didn't and vice versa." The brown haired deducts.

"Isn't it too early to deduct something like this? We know jackshit about what's going on in this dungeon." The black haired asks him.

"Just went with what you said about this dungeon's doing." Jino replies as they fight spiders.

They two keep fighting not minding the first room the spiders come from.

The two keep going forth until they reach another room.

"This already says danger the more we walk here." Jino says with Y/N agreeing.

Some different monsters come out.