17. call

it was now the next morning and you had just woken up.

after scrolling on instagram for a bit, you got a call from joão, something you'd been waiting for since you went to bed last night.

you quickly answered the call, greeting your boyfriend.

"good morning joão," you said, in a sleepy tone.

"good morning sleepyhead," joão replied, followed by light laughter.

"you at the airport yet, baby?" you asked.

"yeah, i'm here, just waiting to board the plane, what you doing?" he replied, his voice sounding tired.

"i'm still in bed," you said, thinking about adding something to your sentence, "i wish you were here with me right now though."

joão took a few seconds to reply to your last statement but he managed to say, "me too amor, i miss you so much, especially when you let me wrap my hands around your stomach."

"but i'll see you in a couple days, and we can cuddle all you want," you answered, craving his touch.

"i can't wait, oh my plane's here, i gotta go, call you later, yeah?" joão explained quickly.

"yeah, safe flight baby, te amo," you said, not wanting to take up more of his time.

"te amo, adios hermosa," joão replied, hanging up.

you wanted it to be friday already, see joão again, and cuddle him, with his hands around your body.

____________________________________

i already have the next chapter written but idk if i wanna publish it today too😭

here's this chapter's picture of joão:

he has such a pretty side profileee😋

xoxo, j <3