FAG

(Zayn's POV)

I step out of the bathroom as I see Liam opening the door revealing a slim guy,taller than me with curly swooped hair. He walks in. For a moment he just stares at me. I stare back confused on what to do. I see his eyes turn wide in realization.

"What the fuck is Zayn Malik doing here?

I jump a little at his words. He still looks at me though he's talking to Liam obviously.

Liam looks back at me with sympathetic eyes. I don't know what to do. What should I do? Just stand here? Introduce myself? Nope... I just stand there, eyes darted at the curly haired boy with also confused eyes. Well what the hell am I suppose to do?

" um Harry..I'm-" Liam starts But Harry cuts him off.

"Oh...Liam... Don't tell me your friends with this faggot."

OK. That hurt a bit. I think to myself.

"He's not-" Liam starts but Harry once again just cuts him off.

"Oh come on we all know he's gay!" Harry states.

Liam looks back at me with fear in his eyes. Isn't he going to stick up for me? Or at least try?

"Better to think of it.... Why is this FAG.." He exaggerates to word 'fag' "At your house so early in the morning..?"

I stand there like the little pussy I am and just let my mouth drop open getting ready to explain but no words come out. I look over to Liam. He seems to do the same. He starts rubbing his fingers against his sweaty palms.

Harry raises his eyebrows and crosses his arms while cocking his hip to the side waiting for a response.

"He-uh.. He's my lab partner." Liam says nervously avoiding eye contact with me.

And there it was I was shot down. I was hurt I was broken. The love I had felt earlier had seem to come back to my mind as lust. SERIOUSLY FUCKING LAB PARTNERS!

I feel all the feeling I had just not to long ago towards him wash away. Though at the same time it was still there. I still loved him. But at this moment it hurt to love him. It hurt to know that just five minutes ago I would have laid down my life for him. I hurt to know I still would.

Harry and Liam looked over at me. I still had that dumb face I had on from the beginning. Harry made the 'o' shape with his mouth. Liam just stared. I could see it in his eyes he was sorry but also... Scared. I think he could see the hurt in my eyes as well..

"Well.. I'll just be going..." I said my voice cracking a little from the emotion building up inside me.

I grabbed my coat and keys and headed out the door without another word. Afraid that if I said another word it would all fall out. All the tears. All the pain..

I put on my coat as the cold October air hit me. As I walked/jogged home that's not the only thing that hit me. All my emotions hit me as well. I started to cry. I started to run not wanting anyone to see me like this. I just wanted to be home.

Finally home. I think to myself as I walk up the all to familiar sidewalk. I get out my keys struggling to find the right one due to the tears blocking my vision. I find the right key and sprint right into my house and then to the kitchen. I start to guess the amount of food a person would need to survive a month in there room. I grab a full bag or crisps and another 20 pounds of junk. I then head to the living room picking out just enough movies to watch for a week non-stop. Last trip. I head to the main bathroom and grab 2 tissue boxes guessing ill need about all of them.

On the way to my room I passed my parents room.

"Hey sweetie..?"

Shit my mom saw me.

"Yeah mom?" I try to say casually. But is kinda hard to stay casual considering all the food, movies, and tissues in my arms. I look like I'm ready for a year of depression. Which at the moment I felt as though I was.

"What are you doing with all that?"

"Uh... Just getting ready for a movie night with a friend." I say uncomfortably. I'm not comfortable lying to my mother. It's just to hard with the looks of care on her face. Only the Devil himself could lie with no care to my mothers face.

"Oh okay babe can't wait to meet your new friend!" She said excited. I can't really blame her. I really don't have any friends expect Niall. And sometimes I think that even he gets bored with me. Oh well I don't even know how I'm going to show this "new friend" to my mum tonight and come to think of it I'm to tired to even care.

I start walking toward my room and shut the door. I set down the pounds of food and movies onto a jumbo beanbag I had stored in the corner of my room. I then take all my clothes until I'm in my boxers. Then lay under the big blue covers of my bed. Not to long later I drift off to sleep.

(Around 11:00 that night -still Saturday-)

I wake up well rested though it was 11:00 pm. What can I say? I went to sleep around 8:00 am!

I just lay there my eyes wide open just looking at my alarm clock. That's when I feel it.....

A warm hot breath on the back of my neck.

"What the fuck!" I yell shocked from the presence of another person in my bed.

It was Liam...

I look over to see my window wide open. How many times is this boy gonna climb through my window?!? Maybe I should start locking it.

Liam starts to squirm out of sleep due to my loud yell of shock.

"Oh..hey..." He says voice still groggy from the slumber he was previously in. He then flashes his cute smile at me.

"Ohhhh no no no no mr. Don't play cute with me!" I say determined to not let what happened earlier slip passed me. "What the hell are you doing here?.... In my bed?..cuddled all up on this?!?" I say rubbing my hands down my body in a dramatic motion while moving my hips. " Thats not what 'lab partners' do!" I say folding my arms over my chest, looking away from him.

"Aww Z! You know I didn't mean it that way!" He states

" What?!?... No!, NO! I didn't know that you didn't mean it 'THAT' way! Wanna know why I know exactly what you ment!" I say feeling my anger rise in me. " You MENT you didn't want to be seen in a 'RELATIONSHIP' or what ever the fuck you wanna call it with a 'FAG', you MENT you don't want to be seen with me!" I yell/whisper in his face.

I see it guilt written all over his face..