More tea to be had

Word has spread and talks on chatterbox about Louise Teapot death. Pressure for an arrest and people demanding for experience detectives to be place on the case have stir enough that the city police have to get a statement. Terrie fell her clay slowly move inside as the push in two different directions. So far, her name has not been mentioned. A message on the whisper-box was waiting in Bates car. A message from Anna with directions from chief to talk with Olvera Teapot being able to track down. The chief wants to stir them up an Anna set up the approval for work travel. Taking a two- and half-hour trip by locomotive with its huge boiler and red-hot fire spelled crystals. Steam puffs its clouds into the air as it marches past small villages with farm land being attended by pickers. Terrie eyes read over the newspaper. As a photo of Louise standing as she greets the doctors for the afternoon tea. Terrie frown as her head feels hot and smoke tickle her throat. This photo of Louise seems different just as those puzzles with two pictures that are put in magazines that she saw many humans do between trips. The people did not participate saying along the lines of dull mines can only be taught with dull means. Strangely humans did not respond.

At a large park with sections that complement each other as they change from wild and natural to maintain and organise. A section of this park is close off the public with large machinal beasts with their smooth metal as steam escape their joints stand guard at back and side entrances. The front entrances with its white curtain hiding what's behind is being observe by a sprit dress in lavish orange and purple silk. With a high colour of rings around their neck and a heavy gold helmet with bright plume of black feathers that shimmer green in the sun. There are smaller sprites peeling grapes and waving fans great love heart shape leaves. Terrie with Bates stand in front giving a slight bow.

Bates clear his throat "We are sent from Hempton on a duty to talk to Mrs Olvera Teapot."

The sprit eyes slowly blink "Is this duty going to upset this city, my citizens?"

When Terrie use to work as a maid in a city southeast from this one; she came into contact with a powerful sprit with a congregate of fourteen other smaller sprits. They were close friends to the king. And had great influences too.

Bates extends his mechanical had and with it a piece of stone broken in half with blue crystal in the centre. "Your citizens are already outrage; however, we will be discrete?"

They take the stone into their small hand. Giving it to another sprite dress in buttons. There eyes look move over Terrie at one would look over art.

"Do I know you child of clay?" As the sprite extend their fingers towards her.

Sprites do not like to be lied to and have known to curse those out of cities.

Stepping forward Terrie bows to them.

"You may have heard of me." Terrie letting her words taking a force of a mudslide.

Their eyes slowly blink "yes, you made quite a stir."

With a role of their hand, they allow her and Bates entry.

Walking through a thin curtain allowing light and shadow through. Stepping out to what reminds Terrie of queen place garden parties. With large red and orange flowers hanging from vines. Creating a ceiling and dark purple fruit. White table with crystal teacup, plate and silver spoons. White tables and chairs looking like lace. Atomtronic waiters holding large teapots of hot steaming liquids of different colours. Walking trollies of bowls of to clean pallet. Humans and people talking as they enjoy their tea. Among the crowd Olvera will be organising and taking interest of stores wanting to be part of the new product in their stores. An automaton with fine blue detail woven knots approach them.