🔪ᴴᵃˡˡᵒʷᵉᵉⁿ ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ🔪

🔪ᴴᵃˡˡᵒʷᵉᵉⁿ ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ🔪

(Sukura41: Delaney's bedroom

(Sukura41: Delaney's bedroom.)

It was nighttime, and Delaney was in her room, her mother was leaning on her desk.

"Annie? Their housekeeper? What happened?" Delaney asked her mom after she said something bad happened to the woman.

"An accident. Another accident." Kimberly replies.

Delaney frowns, looking down. "She used to make popsicles when I was over at Junior's after school. She was a really nice lady,"

"I know. It's very sad. Look, I have to head back to the office for a while. Did you eat anything?" Kimberly asked her daughter.

"I'll have some food at the party," Delaney says.

"Junior going?" Kimberly probed.

Delaney shrugs. "Yeah, it's whatever. That dumb blonde is going too," She rolls her eyes, referring to Lexy.

"What about Jake?" Kimberly inquired.

Delaney almost blushes when she recalled her and Junior's conversation this morning. "Yeah... he is,"

"...Laney, did Jake ever say anything about his father? About his father.. hurting him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, maybe because he's gay?"

Delaney frowns at her mother mentioning that Jake was gay. "How would I know?"

"I don't know," Kimberly shrugs.

"Mom, what're we talking about? Why are we talking about Jake's life?" Delaney rose an eyebrow.

Kimberly shook her head. "I'm just doing my job," She stuffed her hands in her pockets, coming off her daughter's desk.

"As a mom or a cop?" Delaney asked sassily.

"A bit of both, I guess," Kimberly chuckles and kisses Delaney's forehead. "Have fun at the party," She then began to walk to the door.

"Later," Delaney called to her mother as she exited.