🔪ᴳᵒᶠᵘⁿᵈᴹᵉ🔪

🔪ᴳᵒᶠᵘⁿᵈᴹᵉ🔪

"E.B. White said that explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but unfortunately, the frog dies in the process," Miss Fairchild explains while she walks down the classroom aisle. She stops at Jake's desk when she sees him fidgeting. "Jake, are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah, I just... I don't... I don't think I can do this," Jake doubts himself.

Delaney, catching wind of the conversation, looks at her teacher and crush.

"Do you have a religious conflict?" Miss F asks the Wheeler boy.

"No, I just... I can't stand the sight of blood," Jake admits.

"Pussy," Oliver sneers.

Delaney shoots him a dirty look.

"Oliver, mind your fսcking business," Miss F snaps.

"Oooh!" The class jeered.

Delaney snorts. This was exactly why Miss F was her favorite teacher; she wasn't afraid to put students in their place.

"Look, you can do this. Just make a vertical incision down the length of the abdomen, like I showed you," Miss F told Jake. She then addressed the class. "Sometimes the heart will go on beating for a few minutes after death."

Delaney looks at the frog on the platter she needs to dissect and scrunches up her face. She looks at Oliver. "Can you-" She stops when she sees him on his phone. "Really Oliver? Are you serious?"

"What? Dissecting frogs are boring," Oliver responds.

"Now you sound like a little pussy. Just help me with the damn frog," Delaney picks up her scalpel.

"I will," Oliver leans on the counter. "If you give me a kiss," He smirks at her.

Delaney stares at him with disgust. "No thanks, kissing my ex around frogs isn't exactly a good look for my image,"

Oliver scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Quit being such a bitch Laney, I know you want me back,"

"Yeah, no. After you kept eyeballing that Lexy at the cotillion, you should be happy I only slapped you that night," Delaney retaliates before she places her scalpel on the frog's chest.

Oliver scoffs again and shakes his head as his ex-girlfriend dissects the frog.

Just then everyone's phones began to ping, getting notifications. They all got their phones out, then started laughing.

Delaney was absolutely seething. She looks over at a smirking Lexy with an icy glare. "What the hell Lexy?!"

"What is going on?" Miss F questions.

"Lexy's new GoFundMe," Oliver says, holding up his phone.

"Oliver, let me see that," Miss F takes the boy's phone, looking at the screen, only to see a GoFundMe page with Jake and Chucky on it.