Chapter 9 : I love you Skye !!!

*After Taking a bath at Katie's Place , Chase and Skye are talking outside of the Lookout tower*

Chase *takes out the teddy that he made for Skye* Here this is a Valentines day gift for you.

Skye : Wow , thanks Chase.

Chase : You know you don't need to blame yourself for causing me to fall into the mud as well.

Skye : No... Because I was Scared that you don't love me.. I saw everyone having gifts from their love ones. And I started wondering , if I could get 1 from you , because you mean more than just a best friend to me.

Chase : I understand that , we've been through a lot of stuff together...

*Memories starts flashing in front of them , many times , Chase Remembers Skye Turned into a Mer pup , He also remembers the time when Skye talked with him asking what's wrong on the roof in Adventure City. Skye remembers the time They play tag together*

Chase : Skye , I have something to say.

Skye : Yes Chase ?

Chase : I ... I...
*Chase takes a breath*

Chase : I LOVE YOU SKYE !!!! WILL YOU PLEASE BE MY BEST VALENTINE FOREVER ?

Skye *Smiles* Of Course , Yes I will ! *Smiles again*

*Wind blows peacefully , Nobody feels sad in this moment , but both pups are touched*

*Both Chase and Skye Hug each other  , and they both closed their eyes. In this moment , they can only feel their hearts are linked together into 1 , and they get closer and closer , and 2 lips touched , and they kissed each other*

*The water puddles behind them reflects the clear blue sky with white clouds , and the water shines*

*both pups opened back their eyes , and smiled at each other*

Skye : Hey Chase , Wanna play tag ?

Chase : Of course , yes count me in !

*both pups chases each other and the other pups and Ryder comes out of the Lookout Tower*

Skye *Runs*

Chase : I'm almost reach you *laughes*

Skye *Stopped in front of a mud puddle*

Chase : GOTCHA *Bumped onto Skye*

Skye *Lose Balance* WOAH !

Chase : WOAH !

*Both Pups crashed into the sticky mud puddle*

*Both pups looked at each other*

Chase : Looks Like we need a bath again. *Luaghes Akwardly*

Skye : Yea Chase *Luaghes back*

*All pups Luaghes because of How funny Both Chase and Skye got muddy*

Ryder : You're All good pups

*All pups Laughes , they can't forget how great this moments is , but For Chase And Skye this moment is Romantic and Unforgettable, their love will last for eternity*

*THE END*

Thank you for reading all 9 chapters for my fan fic , I may make more series soon but It may not be Paw Patrol , but still gonna make it. Anyways , again thanks for reading all 9 chapters for my fan fic , thank you for all your support.

🎉 You've finished reading Our Misunderstanding (Pup Save Chase And Skye) *Valentines Story* (Completed) 🎉