Chapter 7. Heart To Heart Talk

*While Ryder and the other pups are all out trying to find Chase and Skye , they are having a talk in the mud ditch*

Skye : Thanks for trying to save me Chase... Now you are stuck too.. *feeling guilty*

Chase : Hey It's not a big deal Skye . You are my best friend , I would do anything for you!

Skye : Best friend ? Yea , you're right... I thought u said u were in love with Everest ... *says it sadly and whimpers*

Chase : What ? I didn't Say I love her ? *feeling comfused*

Skye : I actully heard you both's conversation. You told Everest something then she said I love u ... *sad*

Chase : Skye ... But did u listen that I was trying to make a gift for u ? And the conversation is about it. I was asking Everest if You see my gift , would u like it ?

Skye : Oh ! I should've missed that part . *Finally realize she was wrong*

Chase : Yea...

Skye : It's just I ... *Feels more guilty* I'm just so frustrated and sad at the same time , I got sprayed by Marshall's water cannons and getting teased by a monkey here , and being stuck in this mud ditch , I'm So useless ! *Started to cry*

Chase : Don't say that ! You aren't useless ! *pat her*

Skye : But I make u fell in here as well , u were also stuck .

Chase : Don't Worry , I will try find a way to get us out *Smiles to her*

Skye's pov : He is smiling at me...
So warming...

*Chase starting to pull his legs out and struggles , but he lost balance and fall face first into the mud*

Skye : Chase ! Are you ok ?

Chase : Yea , I'm fine , ahaha *laughes awkwardly*

Skye : your mouth is muddy ... *tries to wipe off the mud for him but her paws are stuck*

Chase: let's hope Ryder can find us here...

Skye : yea ...

*meanwhile Rocky stopped in front of the entrance of the forest and saw the traffic cone that fell off from Chase's Cruiser*

Rocky *Sniffs*

Rocky : Wait this cone !

*Chapter 8 coming soon*