Question 3

Loki: Why am I here?

Ember: Because someone asked you a question.

Loki: What if I don't want to answer their petty little questions?

Ember: *glares* Live with it. I went through ALL this trouble to get you and the others out here so that I could answer the fan's questions! You best answer them and you best be nice! You got it horny?!

Loki: o.o yes ma'am.

Ember: Good. Now, EMSeriff wants to know what it was like convincing Thor to get into a dress just to get Mjolnir back from Thrym. And then what was it like seeing Thor in the dress?

Loki: *snorts* It was comical. I found it humorus beyond belief. I could barely believe that he finally agreed to it. I laughed hard while mother was making the dress, and then I was rolling on the floor when he stepped out of his room wearing it. *serious face* Then I hated it. Because Odin forced me to go with him as the bridesmaid. Mother made another dress and I wore it. The laughter died soon after. At least my laughter did. Thor and Odin ended up rolling on the floor. 

Ember: *snickers*

Loki: *scowls* you find humor in my humility?

Ember: Heck ya deity drop out... oops was that outloud?

Loki: *gets out of chair* *towers over Ember* You dare mock me?!

Ember: *glares up at him* Yes, now sit down before I get Odin down here and force you into a dress again.

Loki: *growls and sits down* Anything else?

Ember: *shakes head* I think we're good.

Loki: Does that mean I can leave?

Ember: No! There might be more questions dealing with you! You and the others are stuck here until the questioning is done!

Loki: And when is that?

Ember: I HAVE NO CLUE! *laughs hystarically* SO WE'RE ALL STUCK! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Loki: And we're all stuck with this loony...

Ember: HECK YA YOU ARE!

LOL I hope you enjoyed that! I sure did! AHAHAHAHA THEY'RE STUCK HERE TO DO YOU'RE BIDDING! LOL ASK AWAY!!! (I hope that answered you're question EMSeriff!)

~ ♠Ember♠