DESPERADO: FORTY

Kai's Pov I entered the bar and took a seat up front of the stage where the dancers were

Kai's Pov
I entered the bar and took a seat up front of the stage where the dancers were. Hari looked at me and rolled his eyes "I know who you're hoping to see" he said "what do you mean? Can't I watch?" "You're such a whore"

I looked back at the stage and saw Izuku get up on the stage as the others left. I looked over at Hari who was already giving me the 'shame on you' look. I grinned and turned back seeing Izuku dance on the stage, he wore his pretty green panties with his glittery heels, he slipped off his top and threw it off the stage landing on the floor in front of me.

I looked down at it and back up at him seeing him wink. He walked off the stage heading over to me, he grabbed my tie pulling it as he place his foot on my thigh staring at me with a smirk on his face. "How'd you know I'd be here?" He said arching an eyebrow at me.

"I have my ways" I answered as I ran my hand down his leg "I bet you came for more" he said as he sat on my lap cupping my face as he slowly pulled my mask down. He grabbed my hand placing it against his chest, I pinched his nipple gently before putting it in my mouth.

He whimpered and moan as he leaned his head back, I glanced up seeing his pink face. I pulled away and kissed him gently. He stood up and walked over to the stage sitting down as I walked up to him, he spread his legs open as he smiled at me.

I grabbed his leg pulling him close to me as I leaned into him "come home me" I whispered making him giggle "please"

"If you want to be with me...there's a price to pay" he said as he cupped my face. I looked deeply into his eyes to the point I could see myself in them.

My lips brushed against his until we finally connected them kissing each other. I could feel my skin start to itch and get stingy from getting in contact with Izuku. I didn't care though, my body may still get some type of reaction from being close with Izuku but I enjoyed it.

I removed my jacket as I walked out of the bar and put it over Izuku's shoulders, he smiled at me and I smiled back. I drove us back to my place and made sure to treat him well, I touched him gently and kissed him softly.

I look down at him as he laid under me blushing and smiling shyly. "Izuku" "yes?" "I don't want you to leave me, stay with me"

"When I first kissed you, I felt something grow, something inside of me knew you'd be the one but I messed it up, Izuku another chance please I won't mess it up again"

Izuku giggled as he pulled me down "you look like such a tough scary man yet you're just a big baby" he told me as he laughed "no im not" "yea you are, look at you I never thought you'd beg for me" "I'm not begging" "this isn't the first time you ask for me back"

I looked at him and frowned "it's okay, Maybe just MAYBE....I'll give you another chance"