DESPERADO: NINE

*explict content*

*explict content*

Izuku buttoned up his vest and put his gloves on, he looked at himself in the mirror and checked himself out. "I look skinnier..." he mumbled and took a breath before exiting out the room.

Kai had called the boy telling him he needed him over for a meeting and Izuku was nervous about it. He didn't really like being around Kai's working buddies, and he's more terrified of Hari.

Izukus Pov
I opened the tall wide doors and entered the room where all the villains were at sitting together and talking with Chisaki.

"Izuku, I'm glad you're here. Why don't you pour our guests some drinks?" Chisaki ask and I nodded. I head over to where he keeps his alcohol and poured some in a few cups.

I set them down on a tray and headed over to the tall men who looked at me with a lot of evil in their eyes. I bowed down and stood at the back of the room just listening to them talk. Sometimes I wonder what I did to end up here, I never thought that I would work for some villain but here I am.

"4 MILLION?!?" A man shouted as he stood up. "Are you crazy?!" "I'm certainly not, you simply wanted to make business with me and here we are, you should know how much my products are worth" Chisaki told the man who looked like he was close to beating him.

"I am not paying 4 million for your little gadgets" "that's okay, but I hope you know that the only man to know how to make these products is me" "Izuku" "yes?" "Why don't you walk these men out? I have some other business to do" "okay..."

I walked out with the four men who were talking to each other, one of them stopped me and grabbed me by arm. "I hope your boss doesn't mind me stealing you" he said and attempted to put me inside his car.

I tried fighting him off but a bullet was shot hitting him right in the head. I gasped and felt the blood splatter all over my face and clothes. My body was shaking as I felt scared, I've never been in scene like this before.

"None of you move or you're next" Hari said as he held them gun point "hurry up Izuku, don't just sit there". I stood up and walked over to him, he frowned and pulled out a handkerchief "Overhaul would be disgusted to see you looking all filthy like that, clean yourself up".

I took the white cloth from his hand and used it to clean the blood off my face. We walked together into the building in silence before he decided to speak up.

"I can tell you're new to this, and that is why I don't like you, not just because of your slutty job, but I hate people who get a job without even knowing how to do their job properly"

"It's as if someone got a job as a surgeon but never even went to medical school" he looked at me and handed me a pistol. "Keep this with you when ever you're working with us, you'll need it"

I nodded and looked down at my hands, I've never seen a gun look so beautiful before. It was a shiny white color with golden rim and designs all over it. I put it behind my back, tucking it into my pants and headed over to Chisaki.

I opened the door to his office and saw him sitting there doing his paper work. "Yes Izuku?" "Are you free to talk..?" "Of course"

He put down his mask and smiled at me as I stood in front of him "what did you want to talk about?" "Well, I feel like maybe I'm not suitable for this type of work" I say making him look confused.

"Are you trying to leave?" "Not really...I mean I really have no experience at this-" "come here, come closer" he says and I walked over to him where he pulled me close to him "I think you'll do a very good job at working for me Izuku, don't you remember the other part of the deal?" He says staring into my eyes as he lifted my chin.

I felt my body tense up as I nodded. He leaned in and softly kissed my lips, he started to heavily kiss me making our body grow hot together. I moaned softly as I felt his lips against my neck, he started to undo my pants and slowly slip them off.

His gloved hand were touching my legs before putting them over his shoulders where he started to plant kisses on them. He pushed his bulge against mines making me blush as I moved my hips slowly as well. "Kai...."

"Yes?" "Please, I want you so bad" I say as I reached over to his belt. He chuckled and sat me down on top of his desk as he pulled down my underwear as I did to him, I reached for his member and slowly jerked him off as he pushed his fingers inside me.

He took his fingers out and replaced it with his cock making me bite my lips and shut my eyes as I felt him stretch insides. I spread my legs and held myself up with my arms as he grabbed onto my hips and started to thrust inside of me.

I started to moan as I enjoyed the feeling of him ruining me, his hand gripped onto my thigh while the other wrapped around my ankles, my arms were getting weak as they started to tremble. I pulled Kai close by his tie and kissed him as we both moaned into the kiss.

We pulled apart from the kiss and my arms gave out making me lay there on top of his desk as he continued to thrust inside of me. "Ohh Kai, don't stop!" I moan out loud as I pulled my nipple, Kai's face was started to sweat as he gritted his teeth as he started to pound himself inside me faster and harder, my legs were trembling non stop and my body was shaking.

I had already reached my climax but Kai was still going, he was amazing at this and I absolutely enjoyed his cock inside me, his breath shakes as he finally came inside me filling me up with his semen.

He started to catch his breath slowly as he pulled out, I could feel his cum start to drip out onto his desk, he looked at me with his eyes full of lust and his face with a tint of red.

He looked so sexy like this...