It's My World (And We're All Living In It)

(Y/n) glanced down at his watch as he and the three smaller kids stood outside the mini golf place. "You sure they're coming?"

"They're-" Phineas started only to be cut off by a scream. "Here"

the two teenage newcomers continued to scream as they went flying through the air, eventually knocking into (y/n) and tumbling to the ground along with him. Isabella of course laughed, unable to contain it. "Ow" (y/n) groaned as he tried to rub his head only to find a redhead laying across his chest and arms.

"Everyone okay?" The boy who (y/n) assumed was Milo spoke as he stood up.

"I think I bruised a rib" the girl laying on (y/n) spoke as she opened her eyes and groaned

"I think you broke my rib" (y/n) groaned causing her to quickly notice him. "Please get off of me" she quickly scrambled off of him and stood up.

"I'm so sorry!" she offered her hand to the boy and he quickly took it. She pulled him up to his feet. "I'm Melissa Chase and this is Milo Murphy" she spoke as she took her hand back from him and motioned to her friend.

"(Y/n) Shapiro" the boy replied as he put his hand on his ribs. "Anyone have any-"

"Advil?" Milo quickly pulled a bottle of the medicine from his bag and offered it to (y/n).

"Thank you" (y/n) opened his hand and Milo shook two pills out of the container and into his hand. He quickly swallowed the two pills.

"You don't need water for that?" Melissa asked, sounding sorta impressed.

"He's a weirdo" Isabella confirmed with a nod.

"And after I've gone out of my way all day to be nice to you" (y/n) rolled his eyes as Isabella did the same.

"What's with them?" Melissa asked as she turned to Phineas and Ferb.

"Surprisingly this is the most civil they've been around each other since they met" Phineas replied."you guys ready to play?"

"I'm already having second thoughts" (y/n) spoke as he crossed his arms only to wince when they touched his chest which still hurt.

"Understandable" Melissa replied as she glanced at Milo. "Milo playing sports never ends well"