PART 4: THE STRANGE PERSON

TWILIGHTS POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar house, confused. And thats when I remembered the events of last night, pouring down on me like a waterfall. shit. I thought. and quickly jolted up right seeing Hyrule, turns out he saw me first.  And he must have understood why i jolted upwards.

" He's with Time right now in his room they should come out soon, but... Twi, he.." Hyrule sighed looking sadder than before. "Twi he lost his memory.."  he finally said starting to tear up. I just sat there, feeling nothing, I felt numb. I looked down putting my hand on my face.

"He will be fine, it will come back right..?" I finally responded voice cracking, tear threatening to cascade down my face. I saw wind wake up and he looked at me confused before he finally got it.

" I-is Wild okay..?" Wind asked, but already knowing the answer. "H-he is alive..right?.." Hyrule nodded

" He is but.. he doesn't remember anything, well thats a lie- He remembers his name  plus a few other and some other things. But, he also remembers Time, well, kinda?" Hyrule said probably about to say more but got interrupted by the door opening followed by the old man and  champion.. 

he was just hiding behind Time but it was still strange to see him like this, he was always shy and never talked to much- I mean, he didn't talk for a few days after we met, until Sky scared him somehow and he screamed then yelled something at sky, I couldn't remember what he yelled for the life of me. And after that he talked, but not a lot; its as though we just met again, well for him it must feel that way. Then after a few seconds of sad  silence he pulled out his little tablet thing he always pulled food out of and thats all we ever see him have, so we all just assumed he could put other things in it.  And looked at it for a few seconds before looking back at us. It looked as though he knew something else but there was a knock on the door, followed by it opening.

" Hey link, you left your.." The person stoped mid way through his sentence(Give me a ship and that person will come up in the next ch.) " what are you doing in links house?! Who are you!??" the person then noticed the small Champion and whatever was on his tablet. " I swear to HILYA you lost your memory AGAIN?!" The person then dragged wild out of his house ignoring the protests of the other and I and brought him up a mountain into a lab of some sorts screaming: "PURAH"

[In very sorry that this is a short ch as i ran out of ideas and I have also been at sports a lot recently so i have been very tired, now if you have any ideas, ships or anything you would like added feel free to comment it!]