PART 2: MEMORY

HYRULES POV:

  I have been working trying to heal Wild's wounds for only Hylia knows how long, some of his scars that he already had opened up again so I had to bandage those. And now he has knew burns that also need to be delt with, he also must have hit his head while falling on a rock of some sort because he has a cut behind his head as well..lets hope that didn't cause to much damage.  It got a lot more quiet downstairs so I assume they either stoped crying, fell asleep, or just talking very quiet. 

  I finished bandaging his wounds and he started to stir, and a few seconds later his eyes came fluttering open.

"Wild! your okay!" I said in a whisper yell to not wake the others up, but he only looked at me confused..? "w-wild, you are okay right..?" I said quietly worried. he tried to get up but fell back down with a: "ow.." and he tried it a few more times eventually giving up. 

" O-okay im done with fucking games.. Who are you, and where am I?!" Wild had whisper yelled not being able to full on scream. I stood there..tears forming in my eyes, does he really not remember...?

" Y-your joking right.?" I said quietly already starting to cry, I waited no response he just looked at me confused, he actually didn't remember.. "I-ill um be right back, and uhm.. to answer your question, my names Hyrule, im one of the reincarnations from the original hero of hyrule, your Wild, hero of, well the wild we are in your hyrule right now. This is your house, and you got hurt in a fire,  the other scars I couldn't tell you, there are 7 others downstairs, but you wait here I need to talk to them.." I said whispering, he only responded with a nod and still a very confused face.

I unlocked the door closing it behind me seeing only Time and warriors awake. I slowly walked down to them with tears still in my eyes, they must have  known something bad must have happened because their faces went into a shocked, and sad type face.

"Is he-" Warriors got cut of by me speaking.

"..memory loss..." I said half mumbling half whispering, but I know they had heard me as they too started crying, "You can come up and see him if you would like, hes awake.." they nodded and got up carful to not wake the others up and walked over to wilds room going in after I did. Wild seemed to be deep in thought and  more confused than before.

" hey, uh wild?" he looked up showing he was listening. " This is Time, the eldest of the group, and this is warriors, or I guess captain of the group." he nodded

"They sound familiar, their names.." wild mumbled lost in thought probably trying to think of where he remembered them, then it looked like he was remembering something, he sat blank faced for a bit before coming to his senses again. He looked up and time and said                          "...I remember you... Time"

[Oh, how much we love cliff hangers! anyways Charlie wrote this chapter lea gave me ideas, there are 560 words and im sorry its short i'm out of ideas *Sob* if you have any ideas let me know!]