CHAPTER 2

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"Ahmm. You can fight him, Tanya," Jefry said.

"I can't," Tanya replies.

"Who's there?" The cyclopes said as he came outside the cave.

"We didn't come here to fight; we just want to go and save Tala," Tanya said.

"Many people wanted to pass me, but they all failed, and I ate all of them. I only have one riddle; if you answer it correctly, you all can go, and if you don't, you all are going to be my dinner."

"Here's the riddle: 'I turn polar bears white, and I will make you cry. I make guys pee and girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn your pancakes brown, and I make your champagne bubble. If you squeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop. Can you guess the riddle?" The Cyclopes said

Think, Tanya. Think." As Tanya was thinking, a memory just flashed into her mind.

-Flashback-

20 years ago

"Always remember that not all riddles have an answer. They'll just trick you, and truly, the answer doesn't exist."

"No. The answer doesn't exist," Tanya said with confidence on her face.

"What!!" Jefry said that because he thinks that Tanya is joking.

"Impossible! For many centuries, no immortals have been able to answer my riddle. You can now pass me. The cave is behind that mountain," the cyclopes said, pointing to the cave.

Oh, look, the cave is finally there," Jefry said as they saw the cave on the other side of the mountain.

"At last, we have finally found the cave, and we can bring Tala back to the sky," Tanya said with a smile on her face.

"It's dark inside," Mia said.

Yeah, and it's scary," Jefry added.

"Don't get scared. It's just dark," Tanya said. As they enter the cave, they see a lot of tunnels, and they are all confused about which is the right tunnel where Tala is locked up.

"There's a sound coming in that tunnel!" Mia said.

They ran through that tunnel.

La la la la la la la

"Tala?" Tanya Said

'I've been trapped here for a long time. And someone helps me.

Tala sings while closing her eyes.

Tala, we're here to save you," Tanya said, and

"Finally, after all the centuries, a human has finally saved me," Tala said.

"Thank you for saving me," she added while she hugged the three explorers.

"Our pleasure," Tanya, Mia, and Jefry said.

After they got out of the cave, Tala flew into the sky, and she immediately found Mayari.

"TALA?!" Mayari said as she saw the face of her sister.

"MAYARI!!" Tala shouted.

"I missed you," they both said, hugging each other.

Since that day, Tala and Mayari are now together, shining in the night.

"I will not accept this. I'll get revenge for the both of you," Hanan said.

TO BE CONTINUED...