Chapter 1

20 years later

At the boat...

–Cringgggg–

"Rise and shine, Tanya!" Jefry shouted at Tanya as he was holding a telescope.

"I'm awake; don't shout at me," Tanya said.

"Hey, where are we now?" Tanya ask.

"I think you need to see this," Jefry said, handing her the telescope.

Wait, let me check," Tanya said, getting the telescope from Jefry.

As Tanya was looking at the telescope, she saw an island and smiled.

"Hello, Brazil! Tala I know you're in there, and I'm going to find you."

After the boat stopped at the shore of the island, Tanya immediately got down on the boat and

Jefry, hurry up! We have a long journey ahead of us," Tanya said.

"Don't get too excited, Tanya; we may never know what in this country," Mia said.

"We need to pass the city first and enter the jungle, Tanya said.

"Hey guys, wait for me," Mia said, because she was just going down in the boat, and Tanya and Jefry are already ahead.

They have arrived at the Brazilian border.

"How far is the cave?" Mia asks.

"This place is awesome, Jeffry said while they entered the cave.
Yeah, and I think the people are nice," Tanya said, and still, Mia is left out.

"Tanya, Jeffrey, wait for me!" Mia shouted.

As the three friends travel the city. They cross their first challenge, and that is

"Eating challenge? Really?" Tanya said.

Yes, and it is the only way to enter the gate to the jungle," Jefry replied.

"I can do that. Where's the food?" Tanya ask.

"There!" Jefry replied as he pointed to the pile of food on the stage.

"Why didn't you tell me there was a lot of food there?" Tanya said, putting her hands on her face.

"But you accept the challenge. Now Go!" Jefry said, pushing Tanya onto the stage,

"You can do it! You haven't eaten in two days now," Mia said.

"Alright. Don't rush me," Tanya said, shocked because the other contestants were so big, but she still sat down and started eating the pile of food.

Munch.Munch.Munch.

"Last two pieces left," Tanya said, holding the two pieces of bread.

"DONE!!" Tanya shouted as she finished the last bit of food.

"And we have a winner!" the host shouted while pointing out Tanya.

"Yes! I won!" Tanya shouted with a big smile on her face.

"Let the journey continue," Tanya said as they faced the jungle at the gate of the city.
"Wohh.  I'm excited about what is going to happen next," Jefry said.

"I hope we don't die," Mia said with an anxious look.

So the three continued their journey, and as they walked, Jefry saw a river that looked like something from a fairytale movie.

Oh, look at the river," Jefry said.

"So, now we're in the middle of the forest, Tanya said.

"Forget the river; we're going to face the last challenge before we see Tala," Tanya added.

"I know," Jefry replied with an annoying tone.

"Hush now, Jeffrey," Mia said as she scolded Jefry.

There, I can see a cave," Mia said.

"I think that is not the cave where Tala is locked up," Jefry said as they saw an eye on the cave.

"I think we're now on our second challenge," Tanya said.

"IT'S A CYCLOPES."