Soul Brothers

Keegan grunted loudly as he stood up. "Shut up Keegan I'm trying to get some beauty rest!." Keegan stared at the right side of his wall. "Your not funny, no one is laughing." He was right it was silent.

"I hate you Keegan" I spoke again. Keegan stayed silent to show me he didn't care. He went to go shower and make some tea. After his breakfast, he got dressed in a black hoodie and black sweatpants.

His morning routine was brutal. Keegan had to take an hour and a half run at 4 am and went to do light gym when he is in a bad mood and if not he'll just do training, ya'know boxing and fighting. After his brutal routine, he'll go clean his snipers and guns and practice on them.

My routine was a mess. Nothing was in order, and because of that I gained some weight and I needed to train to get my muscles back.

The only person I could get to was Hesh, he wasn't judgy, a dick, and cruel. I ran out of my room while everyone was out of the house, Keegann was on his run and Merrick was in the gym and he was almost on his way out. "Hesh wait d-do you have some time for me?" I asked despitetly. My social skills weren't the best. "Hmm," he turned around.

"Do you have some routine that I can follow? To keep me in shape?" hesh scratches his chin, thinking "Ask Keegan. He has good ones for someone in your condition." I glared at hesh "Don't you have a better option?" he giggled and bent down to my level "Do you want me to get it from Keegan myself?" "Bingo anyway goodnight"

I left immediately and slammed my door thinking I was the shit. Hesh sighed and went to meet up with Keegan.

-hesh pov-

I found Keegan at the gym doing some cardio. I waved like a maniac out the window. Keegan noticed me and buried his face in his palm from embarrassment and I continued to sit in front of the windows.

After a few minutes, Keegan came out. "You always find a way to embarrass me" Keegan shoved his bags in my arms aggressively. You done?" Keegan nods "Ohh by the way, I caught you lacking last night." I added. "WHAT!? You went into my room!?" I laughed at his reaction.

"How much to keep your mouth shut" he said taking out his wallet and going through his money. "I need a routine for (y/n)" I wipe the tears of my eyes. He stopped fiddling and glared at me. "What?" Keegan took $500 and shoved it in my chest. "Fine but don't tell anyone." and he walked off.

***********************************

•   •
-