NSFW!

Keegan leaned against his door and slowly slid down. His breathing was quick and shaky. He rested his head on his knees, taking a few moments to himself. There was a nock on the door. " Mr. russ, do you have a moment," a gentle voice came from me.

Silence filled the room. He heard Hesh speak. "Come here, sweetheart, looks like Keegan's busy," Keegan stood up from the floor and peeked out of the door to see Hesh had his hand on my waist. She had a white towel covering her.

Keegan felt a hint of anger causing him to burst out of the door. "You wanted to talk to me (y/n)?"
"Oh, don't worry about it. We can discuss it later in the morning," I gave him a pity smile.

Hesh walked off with me. Keegan stared at us blankly, but deep inside he felt betrayed . He turned and walked back in his room, slamming the door behind him.

Keegan stood in the middle of his room, staring at his feet, questioning his feelings toward (y/n).

He was kinda scared to love again, scared to love someone and hurt them in the end. "Agh, this is bullshit." he ripped his mask off. He felt so bad for her. He gently laid himself on the bed and started at the seiling fan.

He twisted and turned in his bed, trying to sleep. "Can you go to bed, I can't sleep with the rustling in your room!". Keegan didn't realise that the walls were paper thin.

Keegan stood up and put on his mask. "What do you want!?" Keegan said, opening the door aggressively. The sudden movement made me and I jumped a little. He giggled. "You think that funny," I said, rolling up my sleeves.

Keegan then grabbed me and aggressively rubbed my head. "Awwww, you're so adorable." His sarcasm made her heat up. I felt small under his large figure.

"Oh, you like that?" He said in a seductive tone, making me turn even more red. I pulled him off and giggled. "Well, see you tomorrow," as soon as I turned around, "wait." Keegan caught me off guard. "Do you want.... never mind, goodnight (y/n)"

His mind was racing, contemplating whether he should've said they should cuddle or not. "God dammit," he mumbled, palming his hand in his face."I'm such an idiot."

Keegan dropped to the floor and pread his limbs, still looking at the seiling. No one realised he still had a boner. He looked down and thought, "I should take care of that."

He reached in his pants, teasing himself. He pull his member out and watch his member twitch in his hand.

Keegan made a circle with his thumb and index finger. He put the tip member through the hole and repeatedly stroked it. His hand gripped his mouth so tight.

"Please please please" He begged himself to cum. With a few more strokes, he came all over his pj's. His arms dropped. He's heavy breathing filled the silence. "Fuck" he looked at himself and the mess his made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I was too early with the smut. Sorryyyyy