A New Family Part 1: Cheers to a good time!

((An: The only episode that will be this many chapters is this one, thanks to all of the intros and such.))

((3rd person POV))

A relived sigh puffs past Sylas' lips as he finally pulls his SUV into the drive way of what he assumes is the correct address to the Shore House that he's going to be sharing with eight other people for the summer. The Italian flag on the front of the garage door makes him break into a goofy grin. A thrill of excitement pulses through him, coupled with nervous butterflies as he parks and turns off his car, sliding from the drivers seat.

"That is the cutest damn thing I've ever seen. I wonder if anyone else is here yet. I feel like I've been on the road forever." He chuckles as he steps to the back of his car and opens the hatch, pulling out his suitcases with a little bit of struggle and starts to lug them up the stairs. When he finally makes it to the top he sits them down with a huff and pushes the door open, grabbing them back up and pulling them inside as he looks around.

"Hello? Is anyone else here?" A shuffling sound can be heard from what he can clearly see is the kitchen and three people step into view. The first guy, a tall, tan, muscular man with a super short hair cut and overly large arms nods his head at him and steps up to give him what can only be described as a 'bro hug'. "What's up? I'm Mike, what's your name, homie?" The other guy, a tall, SUPER tan guy with a spiked up blow out steps up beside the first guy and daps him up as well. "Sup, guy? Paul or Pauly D."

The grin that was on his face before becomes small and almost shy now that hes confronted with two of three roommates already in the house and he returns their daps. "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Sylas, or you can just call me Sy. Whichever. I like your hair. Very Guido." He says to the guy that introduced himself as Paul. Paul grins at him and nods before speaking. "That's what's up!" Sylas chuckles before turning to the only girl there so far and giving her a small hug and an air kiss on the cheek. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name."

She gives him a smile and returns the hug and air kiss before pulling away and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Sam, nice to meet you." A smile breaks out on his face again as he reaches up and pulls his hair from the bun it was in, letting it fall down in waves around his ears and neck. Pauly laughs and pats him on the shoulder. "I like YOUR hair, my dude!" Sylas laughs again and pink dusts the apples of his cheeks. "Thank you, it's a mess but what can ya do, right?"

Mike: This guy walks in and immediately I know he's not gonna fit in with the rest of the roomies. I don't even have to see everyone else. This kids pale with long ass hair like one of the girls, so I'm thinking- thank god we grabbed Sam for our room.

"So, what's the deal with rooms? Can I just pick where ever isn't already taken?" Mike looks at him with a half cocky smirk and nods once, taking the lead and moving past him to show him where the available beds are down stairs. Sylas follows behind him, his luggage in hand as he looks into the room that they come to first. In one area to the back there are the beds pretty much right beside each other and then as soon as you step inside the door there's an area that has another two beds, one on one side of the door and one on the wall right in front of it.

He bites his lip, contemplating before stepping over to the bed right inside of the door and sits his bags up on the mattress. With another smile he runs his fingers through his slightly mused hair and sighs in content. "Yeah, this will do. Thanks, Mike."

"No problem, player. We can go back in the living room and chill or you can stay in here and unpack. Whatever you feel like." After he says this he turns and leaves the room making Sylas raise an eyebrow before shaking his head with a shrug and following him out as well. The other three have already settled into places in the kitchen, talking among themselves with drinks in their hands. When he steps into the fray Sam picks up a red solo cup from the kitchen island and hands it to him.