Introducing Snooki, Mike and Samantha

((3rd person POV. These are all show accurate so feel free to skip to the chapter titled "A New Family: The Beginning if you don't want to read through everyones intros. There are two intros per chapter and they will all be out either today or tomorrow along with the ACTUAL start of the story. The interesting stuff.))

The camera skims over a beige house surrounded by a lush green yard in Poighkeepsie, New York. It switches almost immediately to a girl with dark tanned skin, super dark brown hair and massive hoop earrings, smiling at the camera.

Snooki: I'm going to Jersey Shore, BITCH!! Thanks.

The scene changes to Snooki with a group of her girl friends. It's night time and they're all dressed in their club clothes.

Snooki: I want to marry a Guido. My ultimate dream is to move to Jersey, find a nice, juiced, hot, tan guy, and live my life.

The camera switches to Snooki and her friend walking down the sidewalk in front of a building. Her friend looks over at her as she screams; "Guido applications accepted over here!" Her other friends laugh behind her as the camera switches to her dancing in front of a backdrop.

Snooki: I love Guido's!! Let's go!

Once again we see Snooki and her friends walking down a side walk as she screams; "I like tan, italian boys with muscles!

Snooki: Size does not matter. You know, even though I'm small, I have a loud mouth, I stick up for myself and I don't give a f***.

The camera changes to a shot of Snooki in her car in the same outfit that she was wearing when we first came into the scene.

Snooki: You haven't seen anything until you see me at the Jersey f***ing Shore.

The car pulls off as she waves her hand out of the mostly open drivers side window shouting; "See you later, Ma!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next we find ourselves looking at a bridge over a body of water in Manalapan, New Jersey. There's a boat flying across the water and cars driving over the bridge as the camera pans in. The scene changes to a small group of friends, the man in the middle lifting his white lettered T-shirt to show an impressive set of abs.

Mike: This is The Situation right here. My abs are so ripped up, its- we call it The Situation.

Now the man, Mike "The Situation" sits on a beach filled with people and rolling waters. He wears a white tank top, white swim trunks with a red stripe down the side and a pair of sunglasses. It doesn't stay on that scene long before it switches to Mike in front of a back drop in a black T-Shirt.

Mike: A Guido is a good looking, smooth, well dressed Italian.

The scene is now of Mike standing in front of a mirror, seemingly fresh from the shower as he looks himself over with a grin saying; "Looks good." He chuckles and steps back, still grinning.

Mike: I check out the mirror and, like', Whoo. Todays gonna be a goof day.

We move now to a scene that shows a bunch of girls rubbing Mikes abs as he lifts up his blue shirt and a voice over says; "Girls love Guidos." Then we see Mike speaking to a pretty girl as his voice over continues. "I'm not even joking. I know girls that just go for that." Then we switch to a view of Mike inside of his car in a white T-Shirt and his sunglasses, driving as he speaks to the camera.

Mike: I mean, you can hate on me all you want to, but ehat can you possibly say to somebody who looks like Rambo pretty much with his shirt off? *As he speaks the last half of his statement a montage of him partying and lifting his shirt plays.*

Mike is in his car smoking a cigarette and once again talking to the camera as he drives.

Mike: We usually work out at least five days a week.

Another scene change, this time of Mike working out at the gym plays as he speaks to the camera again.

Mike: If I walkes in the door and seen myself, I'd probably grab my girl real quick.

He laughs before the scene changes and the camera fades to a new place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This scene starts with the camera pointing at a street sign that reads a 25pmh speed limit and one that warns that children are at play. It quickly changes to a view of a house with two cars sitting in the drive way. Next a tan girl with long brown hair and a pretty face sits in front of back drop as she speaks to the camera.

Sammi: I'm known around town as Sammi Sweetheart.

It shows her standing in front of a full body mirror with a friend at the door to what appears to be her room putting a black hat on her head before going back to her speaking to the camera in front of a back drop.

Sammi: I'm the sweetest butch you'll ever meet, but do not f*** with me.

We find ourselves looking at Sammi in a club scene, a girl dancing beside her. As she hugs a man with a drink in her hand her voice over speaks; "I'm not looking for Mister Right, I am looking to break a lot of hearts." We switch to a view of her dancing with a drink in her hand before it switches to her speaking to the camera in front of a back drop again.

Sammie: and to get with a lot of good, hot, sexy Guidos.

The scene switches to Sammi making out with a guy in a club before quickly changing to a different club scene, one that isn't familiar yet but will be soon. Her voice over speaks as she dances; "Your number one mission is to go out, find the hottest Guido..." It switches back to her speaking to the camera.

Sammi: and take him home.

Sammie is now sitting on her knees in the floor of what we assume is her bedroom holding a pair of white short shorts and speaking to the camera.

Sammi: The smaller the shorte, the better, because all the little Guido guys out there love them.

The scene changes to Sammi sitting in front of her mirror playing with her hair and doing her make up.

Sammi: I love to get dolled up, I love to look good. I can never go out with out my hair extensions.

Now its back to Sammi sitting in front of a back drop and talking to the camera.

Sammi: A Guidette is somebody who knows how to club it up, takes really tood care of themselves, *As she speaks it switches to a view of her in a sexy purple and black club outfit and then she's doing her hair again.* had pretty hair, cakes on make up, has tan skin, wears the hottest heels. Pretty much they know how to own it and rock it. *As she finishes speaking it goes back to her talking to the camera in front of a back drop.*

The scene quickly changes to Sammi getting into the drivers seat of a white car while her voice over speaks; "If you're not a Guido," and then quickly changes to her speaking to the camera again.

Sammi: then you can get the f*** out of my face.

Her car screeches off down the road with her driving it, the camera behind before the scene switches to a different location.