the meeting before performance

A/N: Introducing a new character hereeee. have fun y'all

Wesley’s POV

"Alright, gorgeous, my next question is, are you single?" I winked at her and asked.

She laughed and said, "Yes, I am single and let me tell you why I’m single,” from her tone, I thought she was going to be serious and pour all her insecurities and shit on us or something but the words that came out of her mouth took us by surprise,

“One, I can’t date the Internet. Two, I can’t date my favorite band member. Three, I can’t date myself. Four, I can’t date music. Five, I can’t date Patrick Star and lastly, I can’t date food. Apparently it’s illegal and socially unacceptable to date edible items. The society, I tell ya!” she finishes animatedly, and we all end up clutching our stomachs unable to breath from laughing.

“But jokes apart, I’ve been single all my life sooo yeah..” What?! How? Why? HOW?

"Why?" Drew asked followed by, "How?" from me.

"What do you mean?" confused from our questions, she asked.

"You're stunningly beautiful. Not to mention exotic, funny, smart and strong!" Drew mentioned, the guy looked like he was falling for her hard too. Hot damn he had it worse than me! ...hmm, understandable..

“Seriously, your personality, humor and beauty is attracting all of us towards you!” I genuinely stated as Monica looks at me with surprise.

“Well shit, if you think I am pretty, you should meet my bes” the door suddenly opens revealing the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Honestly, she could put Miranda Kerr to shame! Her vibrant green eyes, contrasting with her rich maroon locks captivated my eyes so much that Keaton had to shake me to get me back to reality. I had to revert my eyes from this beauty to stop myself from drooling all over her.

“H-Hi!” I stuttered looking deep into her nature green eyes, WOW, Wesley Stromberg, did you just stutter saying hi to a girl?!

“Hi..” She said back, sighing and completely forgetting her friend or purpose of being in this room. Well that makes the two of us then. We were content with just staring at each others eyes but the moment had to be ruined; Monica continued her once interrupted sentence,

“My best friend, ladies and gentlemen. The beautiful, stunning, Chalet Taylor.”

Chalet. God even her name is beautiful. I don’t think I’ve ever used the word ‘beautiful’ this many times before in a matter of ten minutes. Chalet then giggled and told Monica to stop with the flattery.

“Is it bad up on the concourse?” Monica asked Chalet feeling bad that she had been hanging out with us the entire time and now pulling Chalet away from her work,

“Not nearly as bad as how it was during the Tiesto concert” Chalet responded.

“Well that’s good then” Monica sighed, “So, I was just talking to them about how gorgeously stunning you are” she looked up to where Chalet was standing beside me and Chalet looked frazzled, asking,

“Why?” looking down at where her best friend was seated beside mine with a confused look on her face,

“Cuz they asked me why I was single..” Monica stated nonchalantly as if Chalet was supposed to get the message behind bringing her up in a completely random conversation. However, Chalet DID catch up on the meaning and said,

“Oh..” looking at all of us, she said, “Sorry for her apathetic attempt at narrating her dating history. Or lack thereof.” She smiled and looked at Monica, who had an annoyed look.

“Thank you very much for advertising my nonexistent love life, you truly are my best friend on this planet, Chalet.” She said looking very serious and when I looked to my side, Chalet was sporting the same look when she said,

“You are very welcome, Monica” after their serious conversation, they erupted laughing, making us all laugh as well.  

"Well, I think Tegan and Sara just got off stage so you guys have another half an hour or so till show time!" Chalet said excitedly looking at me. Her green eyes piercing through my Hazel ones. I smiled at her unable to speak. She was so "beautiful" I slap my hand over my mouth when I realize I said it out loud this time.

Chalet blushed looking down at the ground, "Thank you" she whispered silently. She looked up, making eye contact with me and bit her lip. Unffff I just wanna kiss her right now!!

"Sooo, when do you girls get out tonite?" Drew asked, bringing us back to reality.

"Midnight" Monica answered without a second thought.

Drew looked at me with a smirk and I knew exactly what he was thinking...

A/N: Well, I chose a question by myself, thanks for the suggestions guys! -_- but i hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Picture of Chalet on your right --->

-M