the call

Eye contact is a dangerous, dangerous thing. But lovely, oh so lovely. I immediately compose myself and pull away from his touch. I take a look at him and he looked taken aback that I pulled away so quickly but smirked at me when he saw the blush creeping on my cheeks when I conveyed my thanks.

“Yo Drew, c’mon lets go man” Wesley calls on, as he smiles at me and looks back to Drew. Keaton, Kyle and Kenny were set on disobeying all manners by blatantly staring at me like I had grown three heads from the almost fall. Drew walks over to Wesley and they both whisper about something before turning to look at me one more time and then enter their green rooms.

“What in the name of lord baby Jesus just happened?”

I get jolted back into reality as Amanda asks that question out loud.

“I almost made a fool out of myself but before I could even do that, Drew Chadwick saved my ass from being laughed at..” Still stunned and dazed by the turn of events that took place a few minutes ago.

“Well he saved your ass instead of letting you fall and laughing at you. So that was really nice of him…” she mentions stating the point.

“True..True..”

After our little moment backstage, we get back to doing our job that ranged from putting up drapes to dealing with bike-racks outside of the entrance gates that were blocking the way in. It was around 7 o’clock when we all, the production crew, took a break and went downstairs to the backstage to have our dinner before we have to go back up to the concourse to deal with drunk people spilling their drinks everywhere. As we all finish , we make our way to go upstairs to the concourse sections to walk around and check if everything is intact. I end up being the last one to leave the backstage room and as I'm exiting, I see Tegan and Sara heading towards the stage, ready for their performance. I say my best wishes for their performance tonight and head upstairs.

Meanwhile, when Tegan and Sara were in the midst of rocking out, I got a radio call from Devyn, my supervisor, to meet him by gate 2 with some duct tape to fix a banner that had accidently fallen down outside. I went downstairs to get the tape and as I exit the doors, I see Keaton, Wesley, Kyle and Kenny outside their green rooms with no sign of Drew anywhere and mixed expressions. Wesley looking furious, Kenny and Kyle looking flustered and Keaton very worried. I try not to stare too long when I make my way to the elevator but Keaton catches me staring at them and bolts towards me. I try to act cool by turning away from them and praying for the elevator to come faster but I feel a tug on my arm, making me turn to see THE Keaton Stromberg.

"I need your help!" he said with a worried look on his face. 

A/N: there it is! another chapter but a cliffhanger! what does keaton need help with? where is drew? ..its a little shorter than the last one, cuz the last one was all intros and what not, but from now onwards, dis gon get goooooood...stay tuned :) 

-M