Chapter 2

The guy that was sitting across from Lucas' mom had a shocked look on his face.
He immediately got up and walked out.

I had a confused look on my face.

" Wh-what was that about?" -I asked

" I'm not sure" -Lucas replied

" I'll be right back." -He added on walking through the same door his Uncle did.

Lucas' POV:

" Keith." -I called out walking out of the kitchen side door.

Keith turned around with a frightened look on his face.

" Luke, that is your sister, I think. But her mom is my ex-wife." -Keith said

" Wait, did sh-she cheat on you with Dan?" -I asked my Uncle kind of already knowing the answer.
" I'm assuming so. Well, I know so. I just don't know if that is your sister, or your cousin in there." -He explained to me.

" Haven't you noticed that me and her have the same nose, and her and Nathan have the same eye shape." -I replied

" I have noticed that, just looking at her in the kitchen for the first time." - He answered with sadness in his voice.

" D-do you want me to talk to Dan? Or?" - I asked, hoping to help the situation.

" No, Luke, it's ok. I think I am going to go have a chat with him." -Uncle Keith explained, then walked off to his car.

" Oh boy." -I said under my breath and went back inside to Mom and Michelle.

Keith's POV:

'I can't believe that son of a bitch.' -I thought to myself as I drove as fast as I possibly could to Dans house.

I get out of my car and speed walk to his front door. I bang on it. Within seconds my nephew opened the door a little shocked, but he look mainly annoyed.

" Uncle Keith?" -He asked me while yawning.

" Where's your dad?!" -I must have yelled because Nathan stepped back a little bit.

" He's uh he's in the weight room." -He answered.

He stepped out of the way. He must of gotten from my tone, I wasn't in the mood for games.

I once again sped walked, but this time into their home. I went into the weight room where my little brother was doing bench presses.
He glanced towards me and noticed that I was there.

" What's up big bro?" -He asked my with a small smile sitting up.

"Did you sleep with her?" - I asked

" Who my wife? Cause of course I did." -Dan responded wiping his face off with a rag.

" No you idiot. Adrianna." -I said in a stern tone.

" Adrianna. Oh of course I did. You picked the right girl 15 years ago. Too bad you let her slip away." -He said in a soft tone of voice.

" You son of a bitch!" -I yelled.

" What's the matter? Have a kid?" -He asked with a smirk.

" No, you idiot. You do." -I replied.

" I have Nathan, my golden child. And that spawn of the devil, Lucas. I don't have any other kids." -Dan

" Oh, but you do. You see Danny, you have a daughter. Her name is Michelle, she has blonde hair and blue eyes." - I explained.

" You know, she is a great kid that I know of. Maybe her mom did something right by not telling you." - I also said right before I walked out of the house.

Michelle's POV:

I left Lucas' house about an hour ago feeling lost, I didn't know where to go. I didn't trust my mom anymore, I didn't want to stay at Lucas' house, I don't know these people. I've been lied to my whole life.

I plugged my earbuds into my MP3 player and turned on ' Cherry Pie by Warrant' and just explored town.

I walked past the river court and noticed a bench by the river, I guess that's how the court got its name.

I walked over to it and sat down on it. I felt so overwhelmed. I just want to go back home, or leave this planet.

Third Person POV:

Nathan is on his usual early night run, passing by the River Court, when he glanced over and saw Michelle step into the deepest part of the river.
He ran as fast as he could to the river, but he saw bubbles start to form on top of the river water. He jumped into the river and grabbed Michelle's body out of the water. It was floppy, and pail.
Nathan started shaking her body, he did chest compressions on her. Finally he heard water gurgling which meant she was about to cough it up. He moved out of the way, and she coughed up a lot of water. She slowly sat up and saw Nathan.

Michelle's POV:

Oh my gosh, Nathan Scott just pulled me out of the water. Out of all people, I didn't expect that from him.

He was starting at me, I just started back at him.

That was the most awkward 20 seconds of my life.

He immediately stood up and held his hand out.

I reluctantly took his hand and he helped me up.

" Walk with me." - He told me as he started to walk away.

I sped walked to catch up with him.

" I know we don't know each other that well. Hell, we don't know each other at all." -He started talking but then I cut him off.

" All I know is that you treated me like shit this morning. All because I can shoot a ball better than you can." -I snapped

" I'm sorry about that." -He apologized.

" It's the fact that I moved here about a week ago and my mom is already gone, I found out my dad might possibly live here, how my uncle dated my mom, and I have two brothers." -I ranted to him.

I don't know why I ranted to him, maybe it's the fact I want that brotherly sisterly bond. Or maybe it just felt good to get off my chest.

" Well, let me explain my back story." -He offered.

I slightly nodded my head and we walked together around town.

Nathan's POV:

" So my dad, or I guess our dad. He isn't what he seems to be, if you've even met him. He is a lousy 'father' and pressures me into basketball. One time I didn't score enough points at a game and he made me walk home in the rain, while it was 28 F° outside. My mom, she is always gone. I don't blame her for always wanting to be gone. I would rather be gone, than here with my father." - I explain to her.
I saw her face go from anger to guilt.
" You can ask me anything Michelle." -I responded in a soft tone.

" Uhm, how come you didn't mention L-luke in your back story?" - She asked me.

" Well, here in Tree Hill, I've always been expected by my dad to hate Lucas. So he hates me back. It's always been a somewhat mutual thing. Look, I don't plan on ever getting to know Lucas. Ok?" -I asked.

" Ok." -She replied.

" What about me? Do you hate me?" -She asked me.

" No. Well, I don't even know you that well yet." -I responded, immediately feeling guilty because of how I treated her at basketball practice.

" How about we just start over?" -I asked her.

" Ok, I would like that." -She responded with a small smile.

" Hi, I'm Nathan." -I replied

" I'm Michelle." -She replied.

Third Person POV:

Nathan and Michelle started walking off side by side down the trail of the park

A/n :
Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! So what I am thinking is to somewhat follow the OneTree Hill TV series in this story, while adding a few twists of my own. What do you think of that?