Chapter 31

Lorenzo's POV

We were on our way to a safe haven. Instead of eating desserts outside, I thought that we'd just have some at a safe haven. I haven't told her that because my queen didn't give me a chance. I was driving the car and slightly massaging her thigh when she grabbed my hand and curled into a ball on the seat and slept. And my queen is still sleeping.

"Ana... Wake up love." I shook her a bit but she just groaned in her sleep. I slowly removed my hand and quickly went into the Mart to get the needed ingredients I wanted for my queen and got in the car again. Soon we had reached safe haven but our beauty queen was still not awake. I silently picked her up and laid her down on the bed and started preparing waffles for her.

My hands were doing their work of preparing waffles while my brain was completely on a different topic. Though the office has been going more than amazing. Marco has also joined the office and the day after tomorrow my parents are going to come. That's a big thing. I haven't been very well with them after she went away. They also don't know the reason and father hasn't told anything to dad.

On the other side Alexander is literally going haywire on finding Ana because he has now lost patience. From one of my sources, I got to know that he even reached the first house where Ana used to stay at the very start. She changed houses a couple of times so if he has reached till her first house then he will soon get to know about everything for sure. And I don't want that at any cost. That's the reason I don't even go to the office and do things at home only. I don't want her away from my sight or my side.

Soon my hand's work was done so I decided to end my brain's work too. I went into the room to the most beautiful sight in front of me. My love. I don't want to interrupt her sleep but right now that's fair. I walked towards her side as I slowly laid on my elbow and lowered towards her face.

"Baby, wake up now." I tried waking her up but it seemed like she was too busy dreaming. I pecked her forehead once and again shook her. After trying the same thing for umpteenth time, the lady decided to open her eyes. Shit man, her eyes are so mesmerising. "Good morning love." I whispered, kissing her cheek. "Is it morning already?" She sat up hitting her head with mine and laughing at this small stupid action of hers.

"No it is not. It's time for our date. Let's go out, I have something prepared for you." I smiled as she looked at me. "Lori I uhh... I'll be back." What's with her now? I saw her walking in the washroom and I knew exactly what it was. She took her time and I waited there for her to come out. I really hate how this pain crawls up so bad. Not only her but all girls.

Soon she walked out holding her waist from the backside as she smiled weakly at me. I stood up and picked her up, kissing her softly and walking in the living room. I made her sit on the dining table and I served the waffles. The smile on her face had no boundaries. Her smile grew out so much that it reached beyond her ears.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much. Gosh I needed this badly. I love you so much Lori!" She exclaimed like a child and hugged me as I hugged her back. "Dig in now, come on." I rubbed her back as she smiled like a small child who just got a candy he was searching for.

"Hmmm, it's tasty." Why the hell is it with her!? Shut up it's no time for that. I smiled at her and randomly kissed her. "Lori... Why are you not going to office?" She asked and I stood up and circled my arm around her waist from behind.

"Because I want to spend time with my love and the gift my love gave to me." I kissed her, picking her up and turning her as she kicked in the air. "Your romantic side is sometimes dangerous. Keep your romantic side to yourself when you're in front of babies and when you'll be in front of your parents, day after tomorrow and tomorrow too when we go to school for enrollment of our babies and-" Rants.. "Take a breath sweetheart. I won't keep this side away, I've longed for this and I'm not ashamed to show the world that you are mine." I interrupted her as she smiled at me when I placed her on the table and fed her the waffle, piece by piece.