Part 16 - The gigantic spider

Y/n's POV

What do Hagrid mean with "follow the spiders"? It's literally 10pm. But we need to find out what's going on.

We tried to find the spiders and we found them. They was small, but Ron looked really scared. The spiders was crawling to the forbidden forest.

"Harry?" I asked as we followed the small spider to the forbidden forest.

"Yes?" Harry wispered.

"Do you think it's save to go into the forbidden forest?" I asked anxious.

"It's Hagrid we're talking about. He would never get us to do something dangerous" Harry said confident.

"Are you sure" Ron peeped. He looked not that confidence or brave.

"Yeah..." Harry wispered.

We walked further into the forest. The spiders began to thin out. Over all there was big cobwebs and it was very dark. I kinda felt some eyes on me. Ron was reacting really anxious. I felt bad for him, he really don't like spiders. But it's not like there's big spiders, right?

Then Harry stopped up. And infront of us a really, like REALLY big spider was. I could feel Ron was panicking but frozen.

"What are you doing here, have Hagrid send you?" The big spider asked with a deep voice.

"He kinda have send us, we're friends of Hagrid..." Harry said "you must be Aragog, right?"

"Yes I'm Aragog" The spider named Aragog said "Hagrid have never send humans into our forest"

"Harry, y/n" Ron said panicking, but Harry shut him up. I looked at Ron and he pointed up. A lot of giant spiders was crawling down from the top of the forest to us. I began also to panic.

"Hagrid are in troubles" Harry said "they're thinking Hagrid was the one to open the camber of secrets"

"Hagrid never opened the chamber of secrets" Aragog said angrily.

"So you weren't..." Harry started.

"NO!"

"Okay..." Harry said "then we'll go..."

"Not that fast, I don't let my kids eat Hagrid because he's my friend" Aragog said and I got a bad feeling "but I can say then mustn't eat when there's walked fresh meet into our place of this forest. Goodbye friends of Hagrid"

Harry now also looked up and saw all the spiders.

"RUN" I screamed and we ran away as fast as possible. The spiders was from all sides. And I casted some spells after them. But it was hard to run AND cast spells.

Then Ron was captured by a spider. Harry used a spell to get it away, but there was spiders from all angles. But then a loud humming came near us and a car came and drived some of the spiders over.

"My car" Ron said happily "we're rescued"

"Come on" Harry said "jump into the car"

We jumped into the car. Harry and Ron sat in the fron of the car and I sat in the back. The car drived away as fast as possible. But the spiders was still everywhere we looked. But as closer we came to the light, the less spiders were there.

When we came out of the forest, the car threw us out and drived away. I began to laugh and the others looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the fuck are you laughing at" Harry said angrily "we where FUCKING close to die"

"Yeah..." I said still laughing "It's just a little funny that you said "It's Hagrid we're talking about, he would never let us do anything dangerous" and then this happens"

They still looked at me like I was crazy.

"Omg" I said and rolled my eyes "can we just go to bed now?"

"Yes, good idea" Ron said.

"Then we can visit Hermione tomorrow" Harry said.

"Yeah..."

Ron and Harry walked straight up to the common room, but I walked to the astronomy tower first. It was a beautiful night sky. I stood in like 15 minutes and then walked in. But I got stopped by a voice behind me and I got a shock.

"What are you doing out here, princess?" It was Draco.

"Draco?" I said and turned around.

"Yes" he said "why haven't I seen you all day?"

"I was with Harry and Ron" I said and gave him a hug but he pushed me.

"You guys had a good triangle I guess?" Draco said annoyed "I haven't seen you all day and you can't just have been in your common room"

"Don't begin again" I said tired. Why should he always be so jealous?

"Why are you then always with them?" He asked irritated "why are you always hiding when your with them?"

"Draco, we where in the forbidden forest" I sighed.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Because..." We talked to Hagrid and now he's being sent to askaban because they're thinking it's him. Bu-but it's not" I tried to hold my tears in "and then your dad came and they got Dumbledore away for now as headmaster" a tear falled down my cheek "and now I don't think any muggleborns has a chance. And what about Hermione? She's my best friend..." My voice cracked and I sank together in tears.

"Calm down y/n" Draco said "calm down darling" he hold me close to him and I felt save.

He walked me to my common room and then away to his own common room. I walked into my dorm and felt asleep.

The next morning I woke up and I felt happy to go down to see Hermione. I walked out of my dorm and found Ron and Harry sitting in some chairs.

"Wanna go down to Hermione?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Harry and Ron said, and we walked down to the hospital wing. Hermione laied as before. But there was something with her hand.

"Her hand..." I said and Harry drew a little peace of paper out of her hand.

"There stands something on here" Harry said curious.

"Read it" Ron said insisting.

"Okay" Harry said and cleared his throat "so...a basilisk is a snake from a chicken egg but hatched of a frog. Spiders fear it, but the only thing it fears is a cocks crows. And then she has been writing pipes"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ron asked.

"Isn't that obvious?" I asked and they looked at me "it's obviously a Basilisk who has been attacking the muggleborns. All the spiders are crawling away from the school and the schools cocks dies"

"But how have it been moving around without anyone seen it?" Ron asked.

"The pipes" I answer.

"It all makes sense" Harry said "so that's why it's only us there can hear it"

"Exactly"

Then a loud noise came, it was like Speakers.

"Every student has to go to their common room, and every teacher needs to come to the professors office. This is an emergency" Professor McGonagalls voice said.

"We need to tell them what we know" Ron said.

"Yes let's tell them" Harry said and we ran to the professors office.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Now we're soon done with this book. There's maybe one or two chapters back.

Hopefully you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment ❤️

Sorry for grammatical fails