71-80

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 71: 71st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 71: 71st

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Most people are bullying the soft and afraid of the hard, and so is Li Baihu.

Next, his attitude improved visibly.

Mu Wanqing looked at the street curiously as if she didn't know.

The east is rich and the west is expensive, the south is poor and the north is deserted, this is the pattern of Liangcheng.

Crossing a commercial street, in the most lively area, she saw a distinctive building, Mu Wanqing couldn't help but take a second glance.

Li Baihu saw that she was interested, and took the initiative to introduce, "This is the Dusifu."

The power center of the entire Xiliang, the entire city is centered on this.

Mu Wanqing held her chin and blinked, "How come there are not many people who come and go."

Li Baihu glanced at her, "All commanders are stationed in the army all the year round, and they rarely come here. Now they are represented by two acquaintances."

Not the real master, of course not making a big noise.

After all, the Du family has been rooted in this land for many years, deeply rooted, integrating military and civil affairs, and is the actual ruler.

Mu Wanqing's eyes fell on a towering building, which was the only building worth seeing.

Li Baihu looked proud, "It's the Du Mansion, where the commander and Du Shuai's family live, and the Du family has been stationed in Liangcheng for generations."

Mu Wanqing was thoughtful.

Master Zeng was interested, "I heard that the Du family has only one son"

"Yes, three generations of single pass." Li Baihu knew these things well, "Du Shuai gave birth to two daughters before he had a precious son, and he was very precious."

Du Muwanqing suddenly remembered Du Shaoxuan, the young man who met by chance, who was so powerful that he was forbidden by orders, and he must have come from the army.

Maybe the Du clan.

"What's his name"

Li Baihu's face suddenly sank, "Who dares to call the little general's name, Miss Mu, in this Xiliang, the Du family is heaven, the little general is the future master of Xiliang, Gao It’s unattainable, and it’s not something that ordinary people can climb.”

This is beating Mu Wanqing, one must be self-aware.

No matter who is behind her, but her current status is after being an official, don't even think about climbing the dragon and the phoenix.

Mu Wanqing chuckled, "Yes, I'm not something ordinary people can climb."

Li Baihu's expression froze, this girl thinks too much of herself and doesn't have a clear understanding of her current situation.

This can't be done, he will be severely beaten by the society and he can't wait to see it.

"Here it is, here it is."

Mu Wanqing jumped out of the carriage, and Mr. Zeng and a group of officials immediately surrounded him, forming a fan-shaped guard, with skillful and natural movements.