51-60

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 51: 51st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 51: 51st

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The Prince of Jin was very upset, "You are not giving me face."

Mu Wanqing couldn't help laughing, "How much is the face of the Prince of Jin? It's definitely worthless in front of me anyway, by the way, you're the one who raised the money first."

What are you pretending to be? People who pretend to be noble are the most annoying.

The Prince of Jin suddenly rebuked, "You are full of money and money at a young age, and your body smells like copper."

, don't put on clothes, clothes are made of money, you are arrogant, you are amazing, but you should take them off."

"Totuotuo." She still didn't forget to whistle loudly, looking like a little ruffian.

The Prince of Jin blushed, was he molested? Is she really a girl? He doesn't believe it! I can't believe it!

"Shameless."

Mu Wanqing smiled and said, "A big man quarrels with a little girl, and he will be embarrassed? If he loses, he will be embarrassed?"

As soon as these words came out, the entourage couldn't bear to look directly, and turned their heads one after another.

She's right, his master is a little... at a loss.

Prince Jin also realized this, and frowned, "Shut up. Give her the money, hurry up."

Mu Wanqing took the bank note and counted it slowly, "Yes, it's exactly one hundred thousand taels, thank you for your patronage."

The Prince of Jin couldn't stand her such a righteous attitude, and even counted the money himself! Also count the grins! vulgar!

He looked at Mu Jinyao, "Go and call your family, we'll set off in a while."

He didn't want to stay for a moment, this girl is poisonous, she acts recklessly, and her words are unbearable.

Mu Wanqing has a strange magic power.

She carefully collected the banknotes, "Wait a minute, you haven't paid the money yet. The adults are a good deal, 10,000 taels per person and 100,000 yuan for children."

The audience looked at her in disbelief, is she addicted to selling people?

Mu Jinyao couldn't bear it any longer, "Mu Wanqing, do you have to force me to this point?"

Mu Wanqing has no good face towards her, "I am talking to your master as the Mu clan chief, what qualifications do you have as a woman whose identity is unknown?"

She didn't intend to humiliate people, she just made Mu Jinyao realize what she was going to face earlier.

The goods bought with money, the prince of Jin's wife, concubines, and children, these are the issues she has to face up to.

"You..." Mu Jinyao's face was red, her eyes were wet, she didn't know if she was angry or ashamed.

The family is self-reliant, and our Mu family does not recognize it at all."

In other words, from the moment they left, they were a living dead.

Unidentified living dead.

Even if she is discovered, Mr. Mu will kill him and refuse to recognize him.