Chapter two

She awoke from a odd dream, The dream had Amphitrite dieing to Showfall, Even though it was a dream she was full of fear, since she's a seer she has this feeling that it might be the furter and she can't do anything to stop it. But she always convinced herself that it was just a dream and hopefully this time it was, If Amp does die she would be lost.. Her best friend wouldn't be around anymore and even worse is that she could be blamed for what could happen.

"Amp, Follow me" Showfall said, his voice lower than normal. She watched as the purple seawing followed Showfall.

"Wheres Amp?" A sea blue rainwing asked.

"Showfall took her out, He's probably going to kill her.." She said, Worry in her voice. She soon felt her tail being wrapped up by another's, The other tail was Sunnyshores.

"She'll be fine, Trust me. We also need you at your strongest" The rainwing said nuzzling her. Quietquote smiled as she stood up and went to see the others, Orei and Sun was talking.

"Oh! Quietquote, Where's Amp?" The sunset colored rainwing asked.

"Show took her out of the cave." She replied, She soon left the cave and sat in the study cave again, The others don't bother her in the study cave knowing that she will be sleeping or reading something about the missing continents. She began to read the scroll.

The scroll said < Zylara, A continent with many tribes, one day something happened and a war began. The Cyberwings and Archeangle wings were fighting for the sky and middle island, But the Archeangle wings lost the war and soon vanished from the known world.  >

She wondered what the other tribes were like and what the out side world is like, All she could do is hope that she can see it one day, Though a strange sent was now overwhelming the caves. The smell of salt was everywhere and that's when she saw her best friend.

"Amphitrite!" She said, Her wings flung over her friend who was also smiling and laughing. The seawing soon wrapped her tail around Quietquotes. She smiled as they hugged and soon departed when show entered the room.

"Quietquote. Come along" he said. She listened, They left the cave that she and the others grew up in. Now she finally looked up to see a sky full of silvery spots, The stars were beautiful.  
The moon was more than beautiful to her. She soon saw three dragons flying towards them, one was a silvery white and the other was midnight black with a dark blue fade on their tail.

"Boris, Artmaker. Thank you for coming." Showfall said, Quietquote smiled at the two dragons, the Silvery white was a icewing who had light purple splotches on his talons and wings, The nightwing was midnight black with umber eyes.

"Why did you call us here?" The icewing hissed, the two seemed to not have the best resolution ship from what she could tell, though soon a almost all black Nightwing landed next to the two others.

"And who is this?" The midnight black nightwing asked.

"Artmaker, this is a dragonet of dynasty, well of the second batch, She's a Nightwing and icewing hybrid who can see the future." Showfall said, He was holding his talon up as if she was a prize.

"A hybrid you say?" The icewing said, Stern and somewhat happy.

"Yes Boris, A hybrid between your tribes"

The icewing now known as Boris is the nightwing also now known as Artmaker seemed beyond pissed but left with out any words.

"That went smoothly" Showfall said, She watched him grab a chain necklace with a strange circle on it, Soon she felt the cold metal of the necklace on her.