Chapter one

She woke up, Yawning as hee wings stretched out towards the walls on both sides of her, she looked towards the exit of the cave and walked over to it, a purple seawing and rainwing was sitting down as a yellow and red rainwing was flapping around the cave.

"Carefull Sunset, I don't want you to break something" She said calmly, Quietquote is pretty much the bigwings of the group, She was going to be replaced but she managed to get past the test so she's staying.

"I won't!" The rain-sandwing called out while she spun around in the air, Quietquote only shook her head with a soft smiled, but that's when she heard something landing hard on the stone, She looked over to see that Sunset crashed. She rushed over to look and see if Sunset was ok.

"Ow...." Sunset whined, She set a talon on the hybrids wing, Shd could tell that it was fractured.

"I'll get the gaurdians, stay here" She said as she left the cave and entered the study cave.

"Showfall, Hawkmoth. Sunset has a fractured wing"

A low growl was heard from the nightwing who then only softened his look when Quietquote was around and that bugged her more than the others, Just because she's a nightwing he cares more about her than the others..

"She's in the main cave right?" The hivewing asked, She only nodded as they left the cave. Sundly there was an up roar of rage from non other than Showfall...

"What did I tell you about flying in the cave Sunset!?" The Grey-blue nightwing growled, She saw Sunset curled up and scared, Showfall always scared the others.. Oh how did she hate it.

"Leave them alone Showfall" She hissed, It's not common for her to speak up at the gaurdians, So when she does they only glare and walk away but today was different, instead of walking away Showfall growled at her.

"You can't say anything! Your in charge of them when me or Hawkmoth aren't watching you guys so it's not Sunsets fault that your the second youngest whose the boss, maybe if you could just-" Showfall yelled but soon stopped when he saw that for once she was on the break of breaking and letting her emotions take over. Showfall sighed as he left the cave, Flicking her ear she hissed as he did so.

"Sun will be fine Quietquote, I'll also speak with him so don't worry" Hawkmoth said, As the hivewing left the cave to speak with Show the others curled up beside her, She set her wings over them. She doesn't have the warmth of a normal nightwing it sandwing, She gave off a cold presence. Yet they loved go snuggle up to her, Even for a hybrid that is the almost exact same as Darkstalker she lacked the need for violence and power, she wished she couldn't sed the further and instead read minds but she was unlucky enough to be a seer.. nothing else, she has no other powers.

"Night Quiet" The seawing said.

"Night Amp(hitrite)"