#O1O ★ hanni

❛ NOT AS PRETTY AS YOU ❜

╰► Made by: patheticallyinfatuatedwithu on tumblr.

SYNOPSIS. The moon is beautiful today.

INFO. Fluff. Hanni x GN! Reader.

WARNINGS. none.

WORDS. 2.1k.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT'S BEEN A DAY since Newjeans debuted and their popularity skyrocketed with the release of Attencion, and they were the talk of the kpop community.

Along with that, photos of the school, photos of groups of friends, and photos/videos of babies the members had, and nothing was more interesting than a photo of Pham Hanni with you, the Vietnamese woman's chubby cheeks pressed with yours in a hug, quoted as "Hanni made friends!"

Fans, being the nosy people they are, searched the internet for you. Not only because you were the supposed best friend, but because of the tenderness you have shown.

By one of the lives that Hanni made, they mentioned you and Hanni responds that she has not seen you since the fifth grade, that she had to move state due to your parents' work, without having contact since then.

A sob escaped Hanni when she explained that, and now, finding you was much more vital than before. Fans had struggled, your fingerprint was honorable, only a few baby photos and photos where you were in the background, unlike other people who use the internet to document everything in their life.

You were someone who didn't indulge in social media, you just had a Facebook account for family reasons where some photos of you were shared through the school's website.

However, when a video circulated via Twitter that quoted "cute girl plays drums, guitar, sings and eats," fans felt like the world was stopping them. There you were, in all your glory, sitting behind the drums in an oversized shirt and ripped jeans, your hands hard to catch as you played each beat.

The video ran for an hour and showcased your talent for music as you played guitar, drums and sang at different times, giving your teammates time to take a break and catch their breath.

It was mentioned in the recent live Newjeans had, and by the time Hanni read the commentary, she was running across her phone and on Twitter, her breath choked down her throat as she watched the video, the same butterflies she felt in fourth grade when you pecked at her cheek poking out while smiling when you finished a song.

Her reaction was more than a response, and fans knew they had hit the jackpot - my God, it's her - she says, stirring in her seat as she frowned and stared at you.