# OO6 ★ type

❛ YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH NEWJEANS ❜

╰► Ordered by: machitealatte on Tumblr.

New Jeans 6th Member AU !

Your relationship with each girl, as you are the sixth member of the new girl group of Ador - Newjeans.

info. Fluff. humour. Idol au. Newjeans x GN 6th member! Reader.

warnings. -----

words. 711.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

★ # minji ! 𑁍

Unnie #1

The most relaxed

person you know.

She is the leader, so she is essentially the busiest member of the group and the hardest to locate. But take the time to talk with you about any problems you have or may be facing. You also know that she's new to all of this, just like you, so you try not to put too much trouble on her.

your nickname for her is jeju, like the island, as she has a calming aura that relieves your nerves.

Weverse

NewJeansNumberOneBunny: Y/N Unnie What's Your TMI?

newjeans_y/n: watching Jeju-ssi throw a tantrum about how Hanni Unnie ordered a Hawaiian pizza for all of us ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ.

Minji is also one of the most caring people you've ever met and you want to keep her by your side forever.

★ # hanni ! 𑁍

bff.

First person

you met as an apprentice.

You two found yourself running in the Hybe hallway because you were both late and didn't know where to go. They later acquired the title "Klutz Line" after telling the story to Bunnies on Vlive.