"Suprise!" (AlChat)

A/N: Please enjoy 💖

--------------------------------------------------------

It was a busy day at Skylor's noodles restaurant. 

She ran to the back and cried. She called her boyfriend Kai and told him. He said that she wouldn't have to worry and hung up. Skylor was a little surprised that he had just hung up on her like that, but didn't think of it so much. After 10 minutes, the door to the restaurant flung open, and Skylor was supriest at who it was.

It was Kai, holding her favorite flowers. 

"Suprise!" He yelled with a big grin on his face. 

Skylor was ecstatic to see him and couldn't believe he had come all the way to her restaurant just to cheer her up.

"I know you've been having a tough day, so I thought i'd suprise you with these." He said, handing her the flowers.

Skylor hugged him tight  and thanked him with a kiss.

"I'm sorry i hung up on you like that earlier, i just needed a few minutes to plan this suprise." Kai explained.

Skylor was touched by his thoughtfulness and felt so lucky to have him in her life.

From that day on, she knew that she could always count on him to be there for her whenever she needed him, no matter how busy he might be.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How thoughtful of him to do that 🥰

Hope you liked this chapter 😊

Bye for now 👋

Peace ✌️

~Niki 🌺

Words: 245