11.ELEVEN

"SINCE Christmas is coming so soon
It's time for our annual Christmas party celebration" she smile to each on of you
" we'll going to have an important guest on the day of our Christmas party so I'm expecting everyone to be on their best behaviour and jisoo please stand-up"

As soon as sister yuna said that jisoo unnie stood up, but the other jisoo from the last time also stood up, she look at jisoo unnie and rolled her eyes secretly.

"You can sit down now ji" she said and smile like an angel, " Yes sister?"

Sister yuna look at each one of them then she smile and sighs. "I'm sorry sooyah but not you, i meant to call ji"

Her proud smile left her lips, "ohh its okay sister" she bow her head and sat down.

"jisoo i really love the performance you did with your friends, and I'm sure our special guests will love it also as much as i do" sister start of smiling at jisoo unnie she went to where your and the girls sit are and smile at each one of you.

" So i want you and your friend to prepare a performance for our special guest, are you and your friends okay with that?"

Jisoo looks so shock and happy at the same time, she looks at you and the girls
Asking for your permission, nayeon, momo, and sana unnie nod while kyungwan unnie, tuzyu, mina, chaeyoung and dahyun thumbs up.

"Yes head sister yuna we're okay with it"

Sister yuna patted jisoo unnies head
"That's good, I'll be looking forward to it and if you girls need anything just ask for the others sisters help or  the staffs okay?"

" yes head sister"

Head sister yuna nod and went back to the front again, she then explains more stuffs that you don't even understand, then after a minute she let you all go.

AS soon as you and the girls went back to your room, jisoo, nayeon, momo and sana unnie squealed while jumping.

While you and the others are just sat on the bed staring at the four.

Ji: "YES!! YES!!"

Nay: "did you girls saw that sooyah's face??!! Its so funny!!"

Mo: "ohhh she's so embarrassed!!! We just won over her twice!!"

Sa: " she's expecting it was her but her face turn sour when sister announced it wasn't her!!"

The four of them laugh and do a hugh five to each other.

Your just staring at them feeling clueless as this is your first time to see jisoo unnie acted like that,

DH:" do they really hate that sooyah like that? "

Tzu:" yes isn't it obvious? Well who wouldn't hate that little witch"

Kyungwan: " i agree she's really bit-i mean B word"

Mn: "It was really fun to see her proud face turn into defeat"

Ch: " Hahaha right, she's so full of her self
So arrogant"

Dh: "Well i couldn't disagree with that, she's that annoying"