13.CHRISTMAS PARTY.

"I'M SCARED AGAIN" jisoo unnie said while peeking down to the stage, she shakes her hands and breath out loudly "I'm so nervous!!! There's so many people outside!"

Nayeon unnie rolled her eyes
"come on jisoo we've done this, we got each other!! We can do this even better than the last time!!"

"right!!! We have to do better!! We don't know we might scouted and then we'll be an idol!!" kyungwan unnie said nayeon unnie nodded and high five with kyungwan unnie.

"Omo your right!!! I wanna dance on the big big stage!!" momo unnie said and jumped with sana unnie.

You were just staring at your unnies while sitting down to the chair hugging your new doll from dacheatzu, you girls were about to perform again for the Christmas party.

You and the girls are wearing a cute dress made by chaeyoung sister marry and the others.

Kyungwan unnie, chaeyoung, dahyun, momo and tzuyu are wearing a santa costumes while you, sana, jisoo, nayeon, and mina unnie are wearing a dress type of Santa's costume, its like mr santa and Mrs santa.

"Y/n look here" dahyun called you, she was holding the pad and took a picture of you, "Your so cute y/n!!" she giggles "chae, tzu!! Come let's take a picture with y/n!!"

"yes!!" chaeyoung jump from her seat and run her way to you, dahyun ask sana unnie to take a picture of you with the three, after that dahyun took some more pictures if you and chaetzu.

"let's take family picture with the unnie too" tzuyu said making the two nodded
"ohh!! That's a good idea!!" chaeyoung said
"Jisoo unnie!! Let's take a picture!!" she called.

Jisoo unnie look at you girls and nod then she smiles "Okay!! YEOREOBUN lets take a picture!! " she called everyone.

Dahyun ask the other person on the back stage then she position besides you, taking a few shots then she thank the person and went to grab the ipad.

A moment after the host called your team name, its the sign that you and the girls are going to perform.

"we can do this!!" jisoo!!" everyone screams and walk towards the stage, you went to your position and wait for the music to start.

"ONCE again this is Tudongie performing Mr chu by a pink, please enjoy!!" the host said and then the lights opened and the music are now playing everywhere.

Timeskip Timeskip ~~~~~~

"Thank you girls!! For that wonderful performance!! I know they're cute right?!!!
this is only here on TWICE home for kids" the host said after your groups performance.

You guys walk back to the stage where is sister marry waiting, besides her is father don the priest of the church here on the orphanage, he's the one who always gave chocolate to dahyun, he's smiling while looking at dahyun.

"You did great dahyunie" he said like he's so proud, dahyun smile at him "Thank you father" she look up at sister marry and give her a thumbs up, "Y/n likes the doll sister, thank you for the help"

Sister marry glanced at you and patted dubu's hair, "good to hear, how's y/n's gift?
I help her make those" tzuyu raised her hand showing the bracelet.

"Its beautiful sister I'm so happy y/n make those for me!!"
. "me too sister" chaeyoung said

Sister marry nodded "That's good I'm so happy you girls are happy, anyway you did so well good job jisoo, your a great leader"

Jisoo unnie bows her head and smile "thank you sister, we Can't do it without your help" "It's nothing I'm happy to help"

Dahyun wipe your face with a clean towel and handed you a small chocolate, " are you hungry?" she ask and open the small chocolate and put it into your mouth, "We'll eat later okay? I'll give you my serving" she said and intertwined her hands into yours.