Logan

"We are the last three standing ghosts, and we NEED to get Logan back!" Merrick panic. He's worse nightmare came true, losing against the Federation.

"That's if he's not dead," keegan said in a low and unsettling tone. Like he couldn't care less.

"Your stone cold as always, Keegan." Hesh stayed surprisingly calm considering he just called him weak.

"He is still alive with no doubt." Merrick said, grabbing some papers."He just has to hold on a little longer." He threw it on the table. It was files from a special force operating sniper. "This is (y/n) she retired a couple of years ago,"

"What!? Her records are insane!" Hesh, look proud. "But the problem is... last year, she disappeared without a trace. Some said she got kidnapped and / or killed."

Merrick walked towards the table and sighed. "And others say she is still alive and plotting to assassinate us all,"

"Why would she do that?" Hesh looked at Merrick, demanding answers. He looked coldly into Hesh's eye. "I'm not entirely sure, but your father had business with her,"

"Get to the point, Merrick." Keegan started to lose his patience. "We need to recruit her, but we need you to do it because you're the only one who's not badly wounded."

Keegan stayed quiet and gave it though. "Under one condition," everyone nods. "She's here to only rescue Logan, and then she'll leave... deal?"

Merrick didn't fully agree, but he thought he could convince Keegan later. "Deal," he said strict.

===============================

I'm sorry the chapter is so short 😭💀 I promise it will be longer next chapter