chapter 3

John had really missed Ari. She was just as beautiful as he remembered. Just bigger luscious hips. He got two days before hes go back. Hopefully he can convince Bruce and his son mucus or is it numbskull to sign this damn treaty to stop trafficking girls.
    After they talk to them which is  a no go they got mad he got mad, and then he punch some things like their face. He went to get drunk and then he went to find Ari. There she was siting in the spot. In their spot!! Just one kiss that's all he wants. He needs his Ari.
    He walks up to her, she looks up and he leans down picks her up she wraps her legs around him and then he kisses her. Ari is shocked first but only for a half of second. They start making out like there's no one around them. She hears someone yell out get a room. They stop kissing,  putting their foreheads togther as they catch their breaths.
     John ask her if she wants to go somewhere else, she shyly nods her. They start walking down the street, talking and holding hands. Once they  get the hotel, they get a drink before going up to his room. John start kissing Ari. Aru couldn't believe how good the kiss, this is something she wishes can get use to do. She wants more.
      John looks at her as like asking permission to remove her clothes. She just nods. John made sure she was okay with everything. When he goes down on her, that's something she had never before it felt like heaven. When he thought she was ready he then dive into her slowly. Making sure everything he does made her feel good. He also loved every minute of this.
     Afterwards they jus laid and cuddle for awhile when they fell asleep till morning. In the daylight of the morning he noticed scars on her stomach and shoulders. He wonders what happened to her.
    When she worked up she freaked out. She knew she was gonna be beat when she got home. She looked at John and he was about to ask her what happened to her. But she just got up and started to get dress and ran out the door, with tears going down her face. She knew this was going be the last day she would see him.