Candles

As long as the money was right she wouldn’t ask any questions, it was none of her business anyways.

But having this absolute unit of a man underneath her all blindfolded and with steel clamps on both his nipples - his whole neck and cheeks tinted in a shy hue of red - she couldn’t help but wonder what his profession might be.

She let more drips reach his inner thigh and listened to the deep hisses leaving his lips. Defined muscles were decorated with dried droplets of red wax.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

The brit kept quiet and digged his fingers into the sheets of their hotel bed.

“If I only would have known what a little, obedient slut you’re being tonight…I would have brought much more to play with, Ghost…”

She gently pulled on the metal chain connecting the clamps with each other and felt a smile dress her lips once he let out a loud groan with the pain of a thousand lightnings scattering across his chest. His whole body was twitching between her legs, that one exception being the rock-hard cock underneath the fabric of his boxers. She was sitting on the length of it and had teased him that if he gets too excited she will stop.

Could he be working in a gym?

With a body like this it sure made sense – yet Ghost was one of her most generous clients. She was certain that a personal trainer earns much but…this much?

His breath hitched as the hot droplets got closer to his private parts. She was playing so casually with the candle and got close to his groin now.

“Think you’re gonna like this, hm?”

How she loved watching his massive chest frantically breathe as he knew what was to come.

He might not be talking much but he sure uses great vocabulary. They had talked about the news a few times at the start of their service relationship and he had always been well-spoken. Maybe a lawyer of some kind…Though, that didn’t fit the way he’d dress himself.

His hand stroking along her thigh pulled her out of her thoughts and she looked down at the sweat running down his neck.

Maybe a fire-fighter? A cop? It would explain the majority of his scars-

“Did I allow you to fucking touch me, cunt?” Lola slid off his lap and squeezed the pointy heel of her shoe right into his sensitive part, having him twist to the side and groan deeply.

“…Please…Mistress…Forgive me…,”

She squeezed it deeper into the fabric as she could see the stain of his leaking cock grow with each passing second. He was down bad for her and could not even fucking hide it.

Pathetic, do you hear me?”

He nodded and rested his hands on top of his stomach, trying to endure the pain and yet focusing really hard on not cumming right away.

“Can you repeat what I just said? What are you?”

“…I am pathetic, Miss…”

She let her heel slide off his cock and kneeled down next to the blindfolded man – still holding onto her candle.

“That’s right, Ghost. You look so fucking embarrassing right now. Would you like me to take a photo, hm? One I can send to all my girlfriends and show them what a poor loser you are? I’m sure a slut like you would get off to that thought…”

“A-anything, miss…”

Firefighter was the most suitable yet. She was 70% sure.

Once she took the clamps off he’d huff and let one hand wander to his red nipple, carefully touching it right before she slapped his hand away.

“ ‘m not done with you, pussy…”

“Ma’am… I don’t know how much longer I can…”

“You think I give a fuck? We’re only getting started here!” was the last thing she said before pulling down his underwear and revealing his throbbing cock. The one that’s been begging for her attention the most all this time – she could tell.

“Let’s get right to it, shall we?”

A single drop landing on his testicles caused his whole body to cramp up and moan. Lola bit her lip and spanked his inner thigh slightly before letting another droplet graze his soft skin.

“Shaved yourself all for me, is that so?” she watched every little inch of his body twitch at her words and actions. It was new seeing him completely shaved like that; he sure had a pretty cock.

“Yes, mistress…All for you…”

Something about having this grown, british man beg for her with his raspy voice.

“Guess you would love to see what I’m doing with your pretty cock here,…”

His thighs flexed as she would pour more and more onto him and had him turn into a complete puddle himself.

“I’m gonna…Fuckkk…” his moans would only turn deeper.

“What, you’re gonna cum? From wax alone, Ghost? Are you serious?!”

She knew how much it turned him on and knew damn well what her words were doing to him.

With his whole chest panting and body twitching, it only took him a few seconds to come all over himself - White strings of his own release glistening all over his defined abs. He cursed under his breath before his whole body relaxed and he was spread across the messed up hotel sheets.

Pathetic,” Lola smiled as she slowly unwrapped the blindfold, “my pathetic little bitch…”

The first thing she was greeted with once he could see again was one of his smiles, a truly rare sight. One she could not answer differently than to place a kiss on those lips.

“You’re okay?” she whispered whilst keeping eye contact with the stoic man underneath her.

Just what I needed...," he replied huskily whilst trying to catch his breath, "...,a blessing."