No matter the cost

MASKED BRIT $$$

At 9 works for you?

Yes.

Do you want me to bring anything special? Any wishes?

MASKED BRIT $$$

No. Not tonight.

Thank you.

-

She's experienced in all kinds of work. Be it dominating some business men in their mansions, getting railed in the backseat of a lawyers car or calm escort jobs like these – keeping a lone bloke some company in a bar. She liked them all the same though this week's been extra rough on her body and she didn't mind one of her favourite clients chatting her up the night before and asking for a late night "date". Especially with him being the good tipper that he is.

Entering the crowded bar, it didn't take her long to find him sitting in a single booth in the far back of the bar with a black medical mask on. She took long struts towards him and smiled wide as his eyes caught her. They looked cursed tonight – darker than ever. Seems like someone else had a rough week as well.

"Evening, Sir."

"Lola..."

She registered his cold gaze and whole posture soften once she sat down on the sofa in front of him. The whole bar was rather dark and loud, even in the gloomy corner he had chosen for them to sit in.

"What can I get you, love?"

"Bourbon."

He fiddled on his mask and let out a deep chuckle as he nodded. With a single tap on his thigh he got up and left to the bar to order their drinks. She checked her lip-gloss in her small mirror and then watched him lean against the counter. Seeing his ass like that in those grey formal trousers and the somewhat elegant hoodie that still showed off his fit posture – she wouldn't mind this date turning into something more. She hadn't heard of Riley in a long time after all, some might even say that she missed him.

As he returned he put down her drink first and got comfortable again in front of her, lifting his glass and taking off his mask to taste it.

She had only seen his face once and only for the blink of an eye as he would fuck her from behind and press her head right back down into the pillow. He wasn't having any of it that night, she still remembers it pretty well. So this was new, him revealing himself like that.

"Had quite a few drinks already..."

Ah, that explains that...

She took her glass and took a sip whilst crossing her legs.

"Rough week?"

The brit nodded whilst glaring at the rest of the bar. He looked like he's looking for someone to pick a fight with, she could tell.

"Me too, that makes two of us..."

He stayed quiet and got a pack of cigarettes out from which he'd offer her one first. She declined with the simple gesture of her hand and watched him take one for himself, lightening it and taking a long drag immediately. He had some blonde stubble that fit him quite well & the red scar running along his jawline added to the whole roughness of his look.

He looked at her hands and caught a glimpse of the emerald gold ring he had gotten for her once – it was on her wishlist for a long time and he was shitfaced in a pub. Only fair to buy his mistress something nice to feel some kind of satisfaction in his life.