02 - A puzzling arrival

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬) 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬) 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

The train came to a rapid stop, making every single person that had stood up stumble and hold on to whoever or whatever was nearer to them.

"You have arrived to Quesadilla Island."

The sound of the doors opening peaked everyone's attention. For a moment nobody dared to move. You decided to take the initiative this time. Talking yourself up a bit, still a bit scared of what that train could have led you, you headed to the door with as much determination as you could muster. Squeezing through the english speaking men you made it to the door. When you stepped out of the wagon you couldn't believe your eyes.

The place was huge! It couldn't even compare to the place you had been waiting for hours for the mysterious train to appear. The station appeared like it was ripped right out of a movie. Ceiling that seemed like it was touching the sky itself, walls that could blend in perfectly fine with the clouds you were able to see through the crystal ceiling, and not to mention the quantity of benches scattered all over the place, they looked like they were made by hand. That place looked like it could easily fit ten times the amount of people that you decided to call your group. You also took notice of at least four screens that hung on some of the marble columns.

"Holy shit." You heard from behind you. It appeared that the other people had decided to follow you outside.

Your amusement was cut short by the sound of a clock as well as a timer appearing on the screens.

"04:59"

A round of confused 'Huh's and '¿Qué?'s adorned the semi silence that had been created. (What?)

"Ey!" That was enough to get all of your attention. It was coming from a purple wearing man you hadn't had the time to inspect before. He was standing right next to two lecterns with a book each. Once he had all of your attentions he motioned you to go to him.

A way too awkward reading from the purple man's part followed. All you understood about the reading was that there was a puzzle to solve, and you weren't really well-known for your capability to solve them so you decided to explore and hopefully stumble into the answer.

You didn't stumble into the right answer but you did instead stumble onto Philza, the winged man from before. He was standing directly on top of a stone pressure plate.

"Hey Phil, " He gave you a salute with his head in return. "Do you know what we're supposed to be doing? I'm so confused."

"Ok, so, what I understood is that we have to press this pressure plates in some kind of order I think."

"Ahhh" You tried to make it seem as if you understood but Phil didn't seem convinced.

"You didn't understand anything, did you?" You just shook your head, slightly embarrassed. "Look, you can just stay near me. You can maybe go to that one. At least until someone gives us more directions." He pointed you toward an iron plate near his.

After a while, three minutes to be exact, a small group had formed around Phil and yourself. This one consisted of the slime covered man whose name you have learnt was Charlie and the bald man whose name was Fit. They decided to stand on top of a golden pressure plate and a black stone pressure plate accordingly.

The both of them were as confused as you were, so was everyone else in the station. People ran from one place to another in order to find a missing pressure plate they were missing or just an extra clue of what could be happening, but nothing seemed to be working.

When the counter struck 00:30 people started saying goodbye to each other, which even though you were all probably going to die still made you laugh, if it was a laugh in disbelief or a genuine one of laughter, you didn't really know.

Everyone went silent when they saw a colorful background replace the black one of the screen.

" :( " Flashed on the screen. Quickly a duck appeared in its place. "You were so close... Anyways, I want to welcome you to... Quesadilla Island! To enjoy this wonderful island... I'd like to ask you a favor... restore power to the island! Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your stay... in Quesadilla Island!" The happy go lucky music was suddenly interrupted by a screeching sound. You and a couple other people had to cover your ears.

In the screen now appeared what you assumed to be coordinates:

"̷̺͝3̷͈̽0̶̼̈6̷͉̈2̶͎̆,̴̻̋ ̶̭̃2̸̙͑0̷͉́8̸̢̀0̵̬͝"̷̝͒ (3062, 2080)

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬:

I know I know, this one was short and not very good, it was supposed to be up to when the wall breaks but I've been having terrible writers block (add to that the fact that the website I was using to help me with grammar mistakes decided to suddently be a bitch and not work). Let's pray it's gone for next week.

Holy molly! The story already has +1K reads! I really can't thank you all enough for not only reading and being interested in this story that basicaly started cause I had nothing better to do at 3am but also for all your encouraging words! It genuinely means a lot to me. Thank you all so much!

Definitely didn't steal the chapter name from the wiki

Anyway, I really hope you all have a great day wherever you are!

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁