00 - Is this purgatory? (Prologue)

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Your eyes flutter open. A flickering light coming from above is to blame for disturbing your slumber, you really needed to fix that. You stretched as best as you could, feeling the ache in your back from being God knows how many hours in a sitting position. Wait, why were you sitting? You remembered damn well that you had fallen asleep on your bed last night. Your eyes shot open in mild panic and immediately started scanning the room you were in, but you were only met with the sight of the office you use for streaming staring back at you.

''Weird, '' You muttered. ''I don't remember staying here after last night's stream.'' It did strike you as a bit odd but you shrugged it off nonetheless, your memory did get a little foggy sometimes. You just wanted to get home and get some actual sleep.

With a stretch and a yawn you began to gather your things. In an automatic and practiced motion you reached for the door handle, only to be met with air slipping through your fingers. "What?" you turned around to look at your room once again, thinking that maybe in your tired state you had just gone up to a random wall, but you didn't find the door anywhere. Were you still dreaming? What was going on?

Eventually you spotted something that seemed a little out of place, something you hadn't noticed before. You put down your things to take a closer look at it. Dragging your chair to the spot you inspected it. It appeared to be a button of some kind. Now, there was a pretty high chance that that button would be the end of your life, but on the other hand, there was also a possibility that it would lead you out of here. Besides, it was a button, why wouldn't you press it? So you did.

...Nothing happened.

So naturally you pressed it again. Nothing happened... again.

Soon you noticed that on one of your shelves your things weren't in their correct order. Looking at it closer, it made you realize that there was another button hidden there. This led you down a rabbit hole, turning your office upside down trying to find all the buttons you could. At the end, you ended up with four buttons. You tried pressing them all, but it appeared they needed to be pressed in a specific order. This was going to take an eternity. Maybe this was some kind of nightmare after all. You fucking hated puzzles.

After what felt like ages of tinkering with the order of the buttons, you finally heard something. Sure it wasn't the most comforting sound, but after what seemed like hours of having only white noise in your ears, it felt like heaven.

You turned towards the sound, discovering an opening on the wall next to you. You ran to it, in hopes that it would lead you out of that place, but instead of a door to the outside, you found a chest. Opening it with hesitation, you saw some sort of paper inside of it. You delicately took it out. It read:

WELCOME TO THE QSMPDESTINY: Quesadilla IslandThis ticket belongs to: Y/N L/N

WELCOME TO
THE QSMP
DESTINY: Quesadilla Island
This ticket belongs to: Y/N L/N

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 

And so it starts!

Yeahhhh I know, the quality of the image is not the best but it's the best quality I could find of the image.

Please excuse me if it seems a little nonsensical or weird at times I'm still trying to find my footing.

Also, Updates may not be the most consistent (I know, I know. Believe me I would love to if I could)

Anyway! Hope you all have a great day!

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁