Frenkie De Jong

17. "I never want to be away from you" 

Frenkie had been away for a while as he had been playing away and hadn't been home.

"I missed you so much" you pressed send as Frenkie's plane was coming in soon.

"Miss you too, counting down the seconds" you cringed as you read the text.

You two were so cringeworthy, but it was really quite cute at how sweet your relationship was. 

You sat outside the training ground as you were waiting for him to arrive.

As you watched all the players walk out, you saw Frenkie practically running to the car.

"Hello" you squeezed him as he jumped in the car.

"I missed you so much" you whispered as you cuddled him as you snuggled your face in his coat.

"Me too, felt like the longest couple of weeks." Frenkie sighed as he kissed you once again.

"I never want to be away from you" Frenkie mumbled against your neck.

"Oh Frenk, you are cute. I hated being away from you too. Hopefully we can spend some time together because it has been doing my head in with how much you have been away from me" you pouted.

"I really am sorry, I hate it too. But at least we have a few more days before I need to leave again. So shall we go home and just have a dog walk or something?" Frenkie suggested.

"That sounds absolutely perfect" you kissed him again before you pulled away from the car park.