3. Nobita's Punishment

It was a nice day in Tokyo. At Nobita nobi's house, Doraemon was just enjoying a nice afternoon snack of Dorayaki and a cup of juice. He's also waiting for Nobita-kun to come home from school. He has a test today and hopefully, he got something  other than a F. He was about to take a bite into another Dorayaki until-

"DORAEMON!!!!" yelled a whiny and shrilled voice. It startled Doraemon and made him drop his Dorayaki in his cup of juice.

"I'm full anyways." He said to himself. Then, Nobita run into room like a wrecking ball.

"DORAEMON!!!!"  He yelled.

"Why am I not surprised?" Doraemon thought to himself. He turned to Nobita-kun.

"What happened? Gian?" He asked.

"No! A Dog chased me ALL THE WAY home and he looked scary!" Nobita-kun whined. Doraemon shocked his head.

"Did he bite you?" The cat asked. The boy looked down. "I don't think he did." He said. "Then you're fine. So, how was that test?" Doraemon asked and crossed his arm. Nobita's drooped mouth turned into a fake smile.

"Oh yeah! I got B-! It's not a A, but it's better then a F!" He exclaimed. Doraemon held out his hand. "Oh, really? Can I see it, so we can pin it on the wall"

Nobita just stood there, and then digged in his pocket. "Uh oh, I think I accidentally dropped when the dog was chasing me!" He shuddered. He eyed on Doraemon's dorayaki. "Oh, boy! All that running made me hungry!" The boy pointed.

He bended over to pick one up, and Doraemon spotted a piece of paper in his Other pocket.

"Hey, what's this?" He smirked. He grabbed the paper, unfolded it, and looked in it. It was Nobita-kun's test from today! Nobita saw him reading and sweat ran down his face. After the cat finished reading, his face didn't looked happy AT ALL. He was mad, and I mean, REALLY MAD!

"NOBITA!!! ANOTHER F?! REALLY?!! YOU LIED!!!  I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'D STUDY WHILE I GO HELP OUT DORAMI IN THE 22ND CENTURY?!?!!" He yelled very angry. Nobita crossed his arms. "I did study!" He yelled back.

Doraemon got out a gadget called the Flashbacker. It was a ipod-like device that can play certain memories. Nobita was confused, but Doraemon just proceeded without a word. He plugged it in Nobita's head, clicky some buttons, and something played.

-Flashback-

At the night before the test, he was over at Shizuka's house with Suneo and Gian (They were all done studying, btw.). They were playing a innocent game (Well, maybe not really innocent) of spin the bottle. Nobita stared at Shizuka really cute, and blushed. Shizuka did a tiny wave and  smiled. Suneo "accidentally" knocked Nobita's head with the bottle.

"Your turn, Nobita!" Suneo smirked. Nobita-kun blushed real hard and grabbed the bottle and spined it. "Please be Shizuka, please be Shizuka!" He kept thinking to himself. But when the bottle stopped spinning, it wasn't Shizuka.

It was Gian.

Nobita felt like screaming, but he held it in. Sweat ran down his head, and looked really nervous.   Gian stared and smiled very perverted and cracked his knuckles. "Pucker up, lover boy!" he laughed. Nobita looked at Shizuka and she was covering her eyes. He looked at Suneo, and he was holding a video camera. "Well, what are you waiting for, Nobita?" He asked. Nobita gulped, closed his eyes and puckered up his lips. Gian grabbed him and gave him a sloppy, french kiss. It wasn't really pleasant, but Gian didn't care. Suneo started giggling. "This is great!" he said to himself. After the big boy was done to the little boy, he gave him a hard punch to his mouth, knocking him out and everyone started laughing. Shizuka uncovered her eyes and started laughing too.