Chapter 38: Big thing are happening!!!!!!!!

Cierra pov

i just go out of the doctor office and i can't believe it. i can't wait until i tell Zacky. He don't get to come with me, him and guys wore talking about tour dates and stuff. I think he would be really happy. and i know that how i'm gonna to do.i looked down at the photo's of the ater sound. then i started my car and headed to my house. when i open my front door. Zacky, my brother, Michelle, Matt and my dad.

"so what do they say baby" Zacky asked looking at me."

well" i showed his the photos. once in eyes say what was on it he froze."Zacky baby" i said waving my hand in front of his face.

"is this a joke" He asked looking at me.

"no, baby we are having triplets" i grabbed his hand adn put it on my belly "one, two, three"

"oh my gosh" he said and pulled me gently in his lap and he kissed me

"i'll be back, babies are hungry" i stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. then i walked back to the living room.

"so what did the doc say" my dad asked

"well i'm having triplets" i said and my bad looked at Zacky.

"Oh and i know about Rose" he said and looked cooled at Zacky."so when did you were gonna tell me that you get my baby girl pregnant at 16"

"how did you know that" I asked a little hurt.

"well i was going thor your old room and i found a box of letters" he looked at Zacky "so what happen and why didn't you tell me" he asked

"you remember when i was sick, i was throwing up in the morning" i said and nodded "then me and Zacky was hit by a drunk driver"

"yeah, i remember" Dad said but he was still looking at Zacky

"well i was five months pregnant but i lost her in the wack" i said

"papa gates i don't know that she was pregnant or i would have told you" Zacky said

"you shut the fuck up" he turn to him and syn get up and tackled him.

"what the fuck" i said and i could feel the babies start to kick. they don't need this, i don't need this. and Brian started hitting Zacky in the face.

"Brian stop" i said going over to him. and the babies started kicking really hard. "Aww" i grabbed my belly. Brian stop hitting

"sis you ok" Brian asked

"baby girl you ok" dad asked

"baby" Zacky said warping some bleed off of his lower lip.

"no.... no i'm not ok, why the hell would i be ok when you're beating my husband" i said. my dad open his mouth to say something but i cut him off "look Rose died a long time ago ok, i don't think i would not told you if not" i said and the babies started kicking again. i'm struss. "i'm going for a walk" i said and grabbed my phone. "i'll be back in a little bite."

"baby you want me to came with you" Zacky asked standing up

"no, i better calm down on my own" i said and kissed him "please take care of the kids" then i looked at my dad and my brother "and as for you two you're better be nice to Zacky and you better be cool by the time i came back" i said and headed to the door."ok" and with that i left and i start walking to the only place i could think of going right now and i need to talk to him. i'm going to Jimmy grave

***********************************************************************

Johnny pov

me and Lacey just got out of the doctor offers. i can't believe we having twins. I wrapped my arms around her as we walked to the car.