Chapter nine: Again

Cierra p.o.v

Everyone is over today. the keds are in the living room and music room. Me, Zacky, Brian, Michelle, Matt, Val, Johnny,Lacey, Kim and Arin, Leanne and Sarahi are in the kitchen. well they are setting at the table and at the island.me and Zacky are cleaning the kitchen and putting up dishes.

"so hail to the king" Matt said " i have a really good feeling about it" he put his arm around Val.

"yeah i really like it" Brian said

Me and Zacky has something to share with  them but i don't know if he's ready to tell them yet.i shut the cabinet that i was putting bows in.

when two tattoos arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him. i turned around and Zacky setting on the counter, so i turned back around and lean my back against him.

"you wanna tell them" he whispered in my ear.

"i guess" i said and everyone looked over at us."what is it" Brian said "i'm pregnant" i said Zacky hands moved to my belly

"what" Johnny said everyone just looked at us with wide eyes

" we're having another baby" he said.

"are you kidding me" Sarahi said and we nodded " my god uncle Zee learn to keep your damn dick  in your pants" she said  everyone looked at her with wider eyes and busted up laughing."i mean you already  have seven kids what are you trying to ruled the world with tiny Baker's" she said. We just kept laughing.

"are you done yet baby girl" Michelle asked.

" dose papa gates know about this"she asked.

"no, not yet" i said putting my hands on Zacky's hands and lacing our fingers them together.

"god, i wonder what dad's gonna do" Brian said.

"he'll probably  run him over" Matt said.

Then James came running in the kitchen "Mommy, Daddy" he said running over to Zacky.

"what is it baby boy" Zacky said picking him up.

"Andy said that...." James said then he put his head on Zacky chest

"what did Andy say honey" i said moving some of his hair out of his face. James eyes are almost as beautiful as Zacky's they both have the most beautiful green eyes."i don't know" he signed

" i forget" he signed again

"its ok James" Zacky said.

Then a naked baby came running in  with trice running after him with a diaper in her hand.

"uncle Zee, aunt C catch him please" she said i walked over and picked him up. "here Trice want me to change him"i asked her.

"no, i can do it, he just run off on me" she said putting on his diaper while i'm holding him. the way Zacky was looking at him i know he's really happy to have another baby, i am too.

"thanks Aunt C" she said taking him from me.

" where is Moises" Matt asked. Now Trice is only 18 and she has a two year old. Val and Matt fracked at first but they are learning to deal with it. I think her and Moises are doing great with Tim.

"he's at practice" she said " he gonna go home take a shower then come over" and she walked out.

"ok" Val said "gushed that's all he does" I looked over at James and Zacky

" hey give the boy sometime" I said "remember someone else had a baby at 15" I looked over at Brian. "hey its not my fault the condom broke" he said

"whao, whao TMI" Sarahi said putting her hand over her ear. "I don't need to know how I was made or when I was made" she just made us all laugh again.

"yea hun" Zacky said putting James down on the ground and he run off. I think to go find Jamie.  Zacky walked over and kissed me

"i'm so glad we're having another baby" he whispered into my ear.

"i know me too" i kissed him.

*****************************************************************************************

I hope you like it

comment and vote