I need help just read this

Hello everyone for today i just wanted to explain my au and show some photos I found. I am an artist but since I am lacking I feel quite ashamed realizing I steal other people art so in the near future I wish to post my own art instead

Leave suggestion for an au you guys want I will be sure to do my best to make it happen for you even if it's a werid I will try my best so feel free with your wild suggestion
.
.
.
" when is Caleis birthday? Nya" on and hong ask Ron when they were alone in the room with cake and choi han and roan.

"Oh it's 2 days from now" Ron replied

"So it's in August 8.... WAIT! Why didn't you tell us about little humans/calies-nim/Calies birthday!?" Roan and the others shouted.

"You never asked" Ron replied.

Tommrow________

"Look at our gift we have prepared for caleis nya" On and hong showed a box with a ribbon and a badge.

Roan showed his gift something he made himself a drawing of him caleis together Ron beacrox on the side On and hong carrying a flower crown and cale and choi han kneeling Down.
Everyone loved Roan but didn't admit it.

Cale had caleis favourite type of candy only found in -------- a whole 2 box full.

Beacrox had baked and cooked all if caleis favourite food and a cute ring made custom for caleis saying little brother.

Ron had bought him a small weapon like dagger for him rapped in a box.

__Caleis treasured ever gift and kept it forever___

________________________________________________

" Is it just me or caleis is creating a harmen with knowing" cake looked at cakeis who bonded with everyone making sure to also always be with cale and had a bright personality.

He looked at the boys and girls admiring him for his beauty and cale as well but cale  was happy caleis took more attention from everyone so he could live a normal life.

______________________________________

Cale saw choi han looking at something or someone he followed his stare to see caleis with the cats and roan having fun wearing and making flower crown.

Cale found caleis to be lovely at times but denied it and choi han acting was miserable so He got death stare from his dad and older brother.

Later caleis gave him Ron beacrox choi han and some other close people flower crown they were happy by his love for them.

______________________________________

Should I make caleis have a harmen
With the character like anyone who met cale and admire him plus they also admire cale like
Choi han
Tayler
Cage
Others give me ideas please and chapter 3 coming soon