Chapter 5

Whitney's P.O.V.

"What's going on?"

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.. what's gonna happen?

"Uhm.. nothing?" Morgan said jumping off the couch, and sitting behind Harry.

"If nothing's happening, then why is the Bitch here?" He spat at Harry.

Morgan began to shake, and it looked like she was about to cry.

Thankgod she didn't.

"Don't call her that!" Harry practically screamed, while standing up and slowly walking toards him.

"Why can't I? What are YOU gonna do styles?"

"Stop.." morgan whispered still a little shakey.

"Why should we, you little cunt!" Liam glared at her, with a grin starring at her.

"OK. I'm done." I got up walked over to him and starred at him.

"You don't EVER get to talk to her like that, even if she didn't come.. you need to knocket off you little piece of shit!" I said leaning in a little, and slapping him square on the cheek.

"Woah, woah, woah.. what do you mean, 'she didn't come'?" He asked a little annoyed.

"Harry told me everything!" I spat back.

"What?! Harry, why would you tell her!" He asked Harry.

"Mate, morgan didn't even know why you hated her!" He said, with pain in his voice.

"She's lieing! She always lies!" He said shifting from one foot to the other.

"No I do not....." Morgan whispered with her head inbetween her legs, sobbing.

"Was I talking to you? I think not." He said glarring at her.

Morgan got up, and walked away.

"Where are YOU going Bitch?"

"Anywhere you aren't ass hole." She wimpered while walking into the kitchen.

"Ok, mate.. we need to talk.." harry said sitting on the couch, gesturing for Liam to sit down next to him.

***

"Morgan? Morgan!" I shouted, not knowing where she went.

"I thought she was in the kitchen!" Harry stuttered a little.

"Well, I watched her walk in here!"

"That doesn't mean she didn't leave, there is a door right there.." liam said pointing to the door.

Harry walked over to open and look out, but it was locked with the dead bolt so she couldn't have left.

"She's somewhere in the house.." Harry said, a little amused that Liam is actually trying to help find her.

I heard the faint thud of a body, I looked to Harry then Liam trying to see if they heard it too.

"Did you hear that?" I asked, fear coursing through my body.

"No, hear what?" Liam answered a little annoyed.

I took off at dead run up the stairs, to find the bathroom light seeping through the bottom of the door.

I pounded on the door, as I seen a small shadow walk by the door.

"Morgan! Open the door right now!" I screamed into the door.

Nothing. She did, nothing.

I heard the padding of Liam's feet come up from behind me, he lifted me out of the way and began to pound on the door.

"Morgan open up! Where not kidding!" He shouted through the door.

"Please, I'm sorry! I will never hurt you again!" I could see a tear running down his cheek and he whipped it away and began to smash his shoulder into the locked door.

Morgan P.O.V.

I heard the pounding on the door, but I was parolized to the floor, with all the blood seeping through the gash on my head.

I tryed to say something, but I couldn't, I couldn't move..

It began to hurt really bad to breathe, I had to take small sharp breathes to try and calm down.

"Morgan open up! Where not kidding!" I heard through the door, and the smashing into the door.

"Please, I'm sorry! I will never hurt you again!" Was the last thing I heard, it was running through out my body.

It was the only thing I could hear, that beautiful voice of a horrible person.

I started to drift off everything going black, all I could hear was that.

A tear left my eye, and I couldn't concentrate on staying awake, I drifted off and everything was black.

Liam P.O.V.

"Please, I'm sorry! I will never hurt you again!" I shouted through the door.

A tear streamed down my face, I quickly whipped it away, and.smashed my shoulder into the door with all my strength.

It wouldn't budge, i tried for a second time, and the door flung open.

I looked around and my eyes darted to the pail lifeless body laying on the floor.

I nelt down and scooped her up bridal style, running past Whitney crying, and Harry breathing at a rapped pace, mumbling something to himself, but I couldn't hear.

I looked down at the lifeless body in my arms and ran to my car sat her down in the seat, and layd her head on my lap.

I turned the car on and sped off towards the hospital.

I looked at my shirt and seen it was soaked with Morgan's blood from her head.

We where finally at the hospital.

I opened my door, grabbed her still carrying her bridal style into the hospital, everyone looking at me funny.

I made it to the receptionist, and screamed for her to listen to me, and bring Morgan to surgery.

***

Whitney and Harry ran in and I stood up instantly and ran to them, tears running down mine and there faces.

"Where is she?" Whitney asked sobbing between every word.

"She's in surgery we will see her later.." I said, still shooken up about what I saw.

"O-ok... Liam?" Whitney asked.

"Yea?"

"Where you telling the truth, or lying?"

"About what?"

"What you said.. about.."

"About what?"

"About the.."

"The what!?"

"The thing you said to Morgan.. about how you'll never hurt her again?"

"..."

"Will you?"

"I.. uh.. uhm.... I d-dont know.."

"So.. you will hurt her still?"

"No.. I didn't mean ot that way!"

"I know what you meant Liam!" And with that she stood up and walked away.

I felt like crap.