Chapter 4

Liams P.O.V.

'I wonder what's actually going on. I swear I heard some

giggling in the background.. i wonder who it was, or why they where there?'

I thought to myself as I jumped into my car, looking in the mirror, ruffling my hair a little.

As I back out of the drive way I see my mom pull up and I swear under my breathe, thanking god she can't hear me.

I turn the car off and wait until she comes to my window.

I play on my phone and when she stands at the window I pretend I don't know she's standing there.

She taps on the window and I look up and see her grinning at me.

I roll the window down and she asks me, "where are you headed?"

I answer, "I'm going over to Styles house."

"Ok honey, be careful!" She leans in and kisses me on the forehead.

"Ok, bye mom love you!"

"Love you too!" She shouts while walking into the house.

I roll my window up and turn the music to 'January Jone' by 'Hoodie Allen' on.

I turn the corner and blast it to the fullest.

I've got people starring at me like I'm crazy as I'm turning the corners.

I arrive at Harry's house pull into the drive way and get out, slam the door loud enough hoping he will hear me.

Then I click the button to lock it, but instead hitting the horn button.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Shit.."

I stumble trying to click the button to turn it off.

But in the process I drop the keys and have to pick them up then finally succeeding to turn it off.

I run up to the door and as soon as I'm standing on the porch I can hear the pounding of the bass when I walk onto the first step.

'What are you doing in there Haz?' I think to myself.

I deside to just walk on, I've known him for quite a while now, almost 5 years.

~*~

Sorry its so short guys!!! I couldn't concentrate!:(