Announcements: Part 1

So, for the beginning of my Announcements: Part Uno, I will be telling you:

That you either want to follow me to keep up with information and other announcements, or... You will want to keep this book in your library so that you know when Announcements: Part Dos comes out to announce that my Hobbit Fanfiction is released. I have no idea when that will be; tomorrow or next year, but it is going to happen...sometime.

It is called 'Sly Fox' and I'll let y'all get creative about it. I'm giving nothing away because that'd ruin all the surprises that are going to surprise both you and me. :) I think I'll start it as soon as 'Aslan's Equal' is completed, 'cause then I'll be home free... For the time being at least.

Okay, that wasn't the only two things I wanted to tell you.

The next one is... Nope going to do this one last.

So the last one that is now the third one is; I want to know y'all's favorite LotR or The Hobbit FFs. Although, I would love to hear my book title in there, I actually want to know that one(s) that beat mine. I bet there are plenty. Also, if you are a FF writer for either of those books/movies you are allowed to put your own.

Why am I asking?

'Cause I really don't know. :) Just something fun to keep me up with you guys.

Okay, now the last one that was really the third one and is now the last one, but it really might not be the last one and... Okay, I'll stop.

So, this one:

A HUGE THANK YOU IS IN ACTION. (i hope i blew no one's eardrums).

I would say that I love you all, but you already know that, so I'll just say;

I LOVE Y'ALL TOO FRIGGIN' MUCH!!!!

I had the lowest expectations for this story. I'm not kidding. I was expecting to write a few chapters, get some votes, maybe some comments and follows, and never, NEVER finish the book. But no y'all had to outdo yourselves. I get nearly have 50K reads, 2k votes, and 200 comments. Do you have any friggin' idea how happy I am? I bet y'all do, cause you're the ones to make this reaction.

Alright, so that I don't actually cry, I'll move on.

See I did have more than four things to say. :P

(Yes, I know I'm crazy).

So, people have asked me to continue Aaron's story. So, I'm going to ask. Do you prefer a Hobbit FanFic, or a little sequel to WoD? I really am asking.

We'll put it to vote, and I'll tally it up at the end. You can PM me, inline comment, or just comment, I don't care. Just vote.

If something is to happen that it ends in a tie, I'll have my loving dad, or best friends choose which one. Or better yet, I'll flip a coin. :)

Okay, so I think I'm done... With talking... And taking all y'all's time.

Yeah, I'm done.

I know that was a lot but I had to get it out there.

THANK YOU, again.

You guys have seriously been the greatest and I love y'all's comments, especially the ones that are helping me edit. But I also like the random ones on my one liners, those are hilarious.

Happy camping,

-author

Ps. Editing will begin soon. So not excited for this part. :/